• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    And to make my post relevent, who has played suspect yet ?
    I have, but lost a bit. =[ Nothing seems overpowered to me, the closest to being Uber is Latios probably (from what people say at Smogon). Steels-Dragons seem to dominate the metagame now. =P
    Noob Nature (-Logic, +Fail)
    Awesome Nature.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    And to make my post relevent, who has played suspect yet ?

Well... I can't really say that I know, due to the fact that I'm too afraid of getting burned to cinders if I actually try to join the Shoddy Server.. But I love reading about the different Pokes (Yeah, I stalk this forum and Smogon all the time >_>), so yeah. Theorymon all the way for me. :(

But based on what I've seen other players say, I'd say Latios too.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well... I can't really say that I know, due to the fact that I'm too afraid of getting burned to cinders if I actually try to join the Shoddy Server.. But I love reading about the different Pokes (Yeah, I stalk this forum and Smogon all the time >_>), so yeah. Theorymon all the way for me. :(

But based on what I've seen other players say, I'd say Latias too.

You have to start somewhere XD. Really though you should join the PC shoddy server, tis fun and a friendly atmosphere. You also learn alot and wouldnt have to rely on theorymon anymore then lol. (^up thar in the announcement for details) (b'-')b

Infact you should ALL join our shoddy server. /mind control and blatant advertising and propaganda. =x

Latios is a beast though i agree. >.<

Aquilae

=))))))))88888888OOOOOOOO<
    Years
    Hope Garchomp gets unbanned, it doesn't seem very overpowered to me since Scizor / Latis down it without much trouble. Sand Veil is annoying, and random HabanChomps always pop up >_>

Anyways, SpecsLatios decimates stuff, I hope it doesn't get into OU or I'll have to use Blissey or pack my team with Steels =/

I never could get onto the PC server, it worked fine last year but I think my ISP blocks it or the other way round =/

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Mr.Azelf: i like how there is more discussion in the "wondering thread" than in like our suspect threads
    Mr.Azelf: ...lol

^lol that is so true

Ohai you should move this to battle logs and i can give you a log or World War Uno.

(Also Latias is sort of no if anyone votes that Uber I think I will die.)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I never could get onto the PC server, it worked fine last year but I think my ISP blocks it or the other way round =/
    Same. >.< It comes up with the message "null".

Shaymin-S is definitely OU, SR weakness, bad offensive typing (plus with millions Steels running around), etc. I don't know much as I only did ~30-40 battles on suspect.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Garchomp should be Uber because YacheChomp is clearly the best set. [/Misa]

I'm getting back into OU, so maybe I should actually take a look at the suspects now. The only stuff I know is from listening to you idiots rant about it.

Max™

Needs to scarfduggy
    Years
    I find suspect very weird >_>
    That and the fact that the moment I start deoxy-speed isnt there anymore =/
    IMO, UU and OU are quite interesting at this moment.

EDIT: 8 Years now, how much longer do I have to wait =/

Anti said:
    (Also Latias is sort of no if anyone votes that Uber I think I will die.)
    ^Lol

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Garchomp should be Uber because YacheChomp is clearly the best set. [/Misa]

I'm getting back into OU, so maybe I should actually take a look at the suspects now. The only stuff I know is from listening to you idiots rant about it.

But see that's why you need me on the Shoddy Server, because I can rant about Garchomp's lack of ability to be good without running a physical choice set (sorry Itachi) as well as talk about the underwhelming Skymin. Though the SubSeed set is beginning to scare me a lot more than back when I actually battled lol.

Because battling sucks. Go theorymon!

Last edited:

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Because battling sucks. Go theormyon!

Oh noes u didn't! lol.

Oh, and someone asked if they lost their post count from this thread if this was moved into a "posts here doesn't count" forum?
    Well, I think I've got 200+ posts, at least I used to have that, but check this picture out:
    The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Well, proof enough for me ^^

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    We have moved to the member clubs. And so, temporarily we will have lost our posts in this thread, when we move back to a post counting section, we get the posts back.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This almost makes me want to move this up to Admin Discussions except it would get like one post ("what is this") and be promptly forgotten so maybe I shouldn't. XD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm like, when the **** did we have Lightmare on staff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back