• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • I don't think funds should be to much of a problem because I don't think they will be that expensive due to being rather old and such.

Going to gaming stores or just looking online would be the easiest thing! :3​

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • You never know; I searched for Final Fantasy VI Advance on Amazon and the prices were CRAZY. :\

And plus I shouldn't be spending what little money I'll have on that. Not yet at least.

Years
  • If the price is high online, best place would be gaming shops. They always have random, old games around which is nice to just look through; sometimes find some golden stuff! :3​

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Going to gaming stores or just looking online would be the easiest thing! :3​

This! Online stores like Amazon are an awesome way to get old video games.
    I've rebuilt my entire N64/PS1/GB/GBC and even GBA arsenal of games just for like a couple bucks for each game.

The only game that has been a pain for me to get on Amazon were some of the more uncommon titles like Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (N64) which everyone feels they should sell for $40 used, and Bomberman 64: The Second Attack. D:

Years
  • If the price is high online, best place would be gaming shops. They always have random, old games around which is nice to just look through; sometimes find some golden stuff! :3​

The gaming shops I go to are very in tune with the older games (mostly because GameStop has the market cornered on the newer stuff), and have them priced accordingly. Final Fantasy Tactics is $99 at every used game store I've been to around here, and I've been in 10 unique and local chains. A Super Nintendo system costs around $60 at each, if my memory serves. So they're pretty aware of the demand.

Years
  • The gaming shops I go to are very in tune with the older games (mostly because GameStop has the market cornered on the newer stuff), and have them priced accordingly. Final Fantasy Tactics is $99 at every used game store I've been to around here, and I've been in 10 unique and local chains. A Super Nintendo system costs around $60 at each, if my memory serves. So they're pretty aware of the demand.

That is very interesting because the smaller stores here aren't that up to date on their knowledge, which is awesome because you can pick up bargains! :D​

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Emulation on a smart phone is awesome. They have apps that allow you to use your Wii remote as a controller through the use of Bluetooth.
    Not to mention it's just cool having emulators on your phone.

Back when I worked retail I would be playing Fire Red on my phone while we weren't busy. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I announce that I'll release a new style... someday.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Use that Octillery picture for it plzzz the one Luke sent you ;o;

UMM announcing that I have a test tomorrow?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No, I'd say TCTI is much weirder to wander into imo :( Went would agree!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The Count to Infinity = TCTI :P

Ahhhh this is an insane place to be for this thread. What do we discuss about here? xD

Back