• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Infinite" "Wisdom" of Shanghai Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Am I allowed to answer questions as well whenever I feel like it? 8D
    I have been needing a new Auxiliary Shrine Maiden...

Alright, prove you'd be a good shrine maiden:

Post your love of Kanade Tenshi, without using the letter S.

(Azure, I still love you as my Shrine Maiden! Really!)

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Does that mean I'm approved?
    AN S! YOU INSTANTLY FAIL! GET OUT!

(But, yes, it does. Here, put on this... admittedly skimpy Auxiliary Shrine Maiden uniform. Err... Yeah, sorry about that. All the other ones were... set on fire randomly. This is the last one left. Put it on.)

>Shanghai: BUT YES IT DOES. HERE PUT ON THIS... ADMITTEDLY SKIMPY AUXILIARY SHRINE MAIDEN UNIFORM. ERR... YEAH SORRY ABOUT THAT. ALL THE OTHER ONES WERE... SET ON FIRE RANDOMLY. THIS IS THE LAST ONE LEFT. PUT IT ON.

>GOT x1
    AUXILIARY SHRINE MAIDEN UNIFORM

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Shanghai Arisu writes down the two alternatives on fifteen notes out of the finest of papyrus, AKA candy wrapping, shoves them all in a bottle and throws it in the sea.

By the time the words have been erased by the salty water, the problem will be forgotten and unimportant, and you will recover from any sickness. Except cancer.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Shanghai Alice, what is your username?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    -.-" Okay, our internet connection is now stable.

To answer Massacre.: If Karma's on duty that day you'd get a pointy bit stuck in your intestines and get a serious internal infection. And die. If not, well... The neighbors are your biggest concern. This is all theoretical, correct? Academic curiosity.

Right?

-Conjures iPhone i*- "Hello, is Karma at home? It's about her schedule..."

...And Diablerie: You live in Australia? Yes. No exceptions, spiders in Australia are poisonous and will make you die. Well, they may also be big enough to fit over your face, in which case the poison issue begins to become irrelevant, because what the heck man it's big enough to fit over your face get it off. That's a law of physics.

*-7 is getting too close to reality. I'm losing supernatural reception!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back