• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Innocent One - angel Fanclub! x3

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Just try. Who knows you might win! : 3

Oh. Sorry. Take your time. : ]

Don't rush into it. XDD

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Maybe...

Ok, but I'm giving you the prologue first since its long itself. Right now I'm in the middle of making the story longer. Oh and feel free to be a crtic, I don't mind it. ^_^

Prologue
    Marigold cooed as she watched her young nurse smile down at her. Her eyes followed the nurse as she moved to the crib next to her, the baby and Marigold locked eyes. A faint smile appeared on both babies' faces, and Marigold cooed at him, her blue eyes flashed intensely.
    "If I didn't know better, I would say that they were having a conversation."Izzy, Marigold's nurse, had remarked one day to her parents. Her parents just chuckled as they would to a child's story and dismissed it.

"Ready or not, here I come!"Chris yelled opening his eyes. He turned around and immediately put a hand up to block the blinding sun. Chris looked around the yard comparing it to a mental picture in his mind.
    The yard was rather large and toys, big and small, were scattered across it. The dew covered grass was tall and bent to the mercy of the summer breeze.
    Chris began to walk towards the house, searching the scene, and he walked towards two people.
    There were two women sitting in deck chairs on the paved driveway. One woman wore sunglasses that hid her eyes, and the other wore an unnecessary large floppy straw hat.
    'Hello dreary," The woman wearing the sunglasses said a wide smile on her face. Her voice had a thin southern accent to it; it had thinned out from her many years in the north. "I believe I seen Gold run into the backyard."
    "I don't think your suppose to help Ollie!"The woman In the straw hat laughed, she didn't have an accent, but her voice was thin.
    "Thank you mama." Chris said smiling at the first woman.
    Ollie, the woman in the sunglasses, lowered them to reveal blue eyes that had a softness to them that was only there when she was talking to or about Chris. "My starts you have your dad's smile."
    A dark blush darkened his lightly tanned cheeks and he bowed his head. "I don't know about that mama."
    "Believe me my boy," Ollie said brushing back some hair from his eyes. "You're like your father in too many ways to count."
    Chris ducked his head and hurried to the backyard, with his face still dark red he looked around the backyard. He wasn't use to compliments because he was mostly with his father, for whom he was named. His father was the type that praised everything a child accomplished; he saved those for big accomplishments.
    Chris smiled widely as he walked towards a plastic toy house. It was a tan brown, the window shutters, which had been shut, were dark green. Chris tapped lightly on a pair of shutters, grinning he said. "I know you're in there Gold."
    There was shuffling of feet from inside and then the shutters were pushed open. Two oval blue eyes looked at him, and then the girl smiled. She opened the door and walked out. Once out she hugged Chris and Chris hugged her back. Chris then chose to lift her up so her feet dangled, and he started walking towards the front.
    The girl giggled which shook her entire body almost making him drop her. 'Chris I can walk."
    Chris looked at the girl in his arms, she was his age; 4 and she had long blonde hair which was in loose ringlets. Her blue eyes laughed at him and her lips were twitched into a small smile. Hen standing side-by-side Marigold was five inches shorter then he.
    I know, but oh look at that! We're here!" Chris laughed letting her go only after her feet were pressed against the driveway.
    "There's my girlie!" The woman in the hat smiled extending her arms.
    "Mama! Chris found me."Marigold said racing into her mother's arms.
    "Did he now?" The woman asked giving a knowledgeable smile to Ollie, who grinned back.
    Chris pulled himself up on his mom's lap and she smiled down at him.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    You should post some at the Fan Fiction and Writing Section. : ]

Omg! What a lovely story. <33

I'm jealous right now. XDD -mewantstomakeone-

Make more. o3o

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yup! x3

It was a coincidence. I accidentally clicked my signature going to your fan club. XD

Saw your post and read it. : p

My only suggestion is that you could've do a format like this:

Example:
    No need to worry.

Even is the sky is falling down.

You are my only.

No need to worry.

Baby you are down down down down.

LMAO. I'm actually listening to that song. XDD

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Your welcome sis! ^.^

I'm doing perfectly fine. Thank you! <3

Yourself? : D

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I am usually in Invisible mode! : D Just like Umbreon. XD

Owww. : [

I wanna meet my sissy's BF! : P

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Eeeh. : 3

I am fine sissy. Don't worry. ^.^

Morning, huh? I usually don't go on since I'm asleep. XD
    ialwayssleepearlymorningxDDD

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    What a lovelife sissy~ XD

Do you know each other personally? ;o

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • I know right? xD We talk usually everyday.

Not personally, but he was one of my closest friends for 7 years.

P.S Do you want the rest of the story?

Last edited:

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    For 7 years? Wow that's a long time! >__> ;

Sure. I wanna know! <3
    How's sissy doing anyway? : D

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hi I wanna Join =)
    Hi Angel!
    How have you been?

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Yeah, he's really sweet. Though a time I thought he hated me, but turns out he didn't. ^_^

Yay! Trebuh! *tackles* Of course you can join honey. I'm great. How about yourself?

And I'll post the next chapter in a second.

Back