• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Insanly Crazy Happening At School

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    last week, me and my friends were lined up outside our class waiting to be let in. then out of nowhere this one kid we knew starting talking REALLY loud about how it smells like bacon in the hallways and in classroom. There is this one kid in our class that we all mess with, we call him bacon because he snorts when he laughs. The dude that was yelling didnt know that, and we were all dying. I almost fell on the floor in the hallway, seriously. looooooool
    Just a couple days ago during lunch, one of the girls named Bailey started screaming every single word she said, but for some reason, only the nearest 2 lunch tables could hear it. Including mine. I asked if she was on crack and she screamed that she wasn't. Then I asked a girl by her and she wasn't sure. I asked Bailey again in 7th period and she screamed again then hugged me for no apparent reason acting like she was drunk or something. Everyone laughed and I just took her back to her desk and sat down. One of the guys fell out of his chair and hit his head from laughing, so that's when I laughed.

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    I had alot of crazy stuff happen at our school...

One time I made a paper areoplane and me and my mate were flying it across the class, then I flew it wrong it took a turn and jabbed my teacher right on her bum cheek, she turned around and threw a pen at this nerdy guy sitting at the back of the class and stormed out crying

We have a rival school called St Benadicts, and we had arranged a fight in the "river gardens" then all our school kids come flying our with hammers they had robbed from our technology department. next thing I knew there was a group of us laughing cause there were 4 kids that had been chucked into the river LOL

Last week we had this bosnian supply teacher... and he pushed my mate, trying to turn his DS off because me and him were in the middle of a battle (I was battering him) next minute my mate stands up and shouts "Go back to your own county no-one wants you here" then he wacked him and droped the teacher to the floor and my mate was just sent home for the day

I climbed over a house before trying to get my football I had kicked from our school yard... Then I couldn't get back over so I had to knock on the backdoor and ask her to let me round. hehe. then she grabbed me and "tried to take me to head teachers office" and I got sent home for Invading personal space WTF

Some guy last week was sitting on a balcony and fell off breakin his arm S:

and 4 people got excluded like a year ago for smoking weed in the toilets...

I got drunk in school and had to be sent home!

... Alot of crazy stuff happens at my school, but its wikid

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    here's the craziest story ever that happen i my class. everyone was like unpacking there stuffs for class this guy and another guy was walking around in the classroom with a ''victoria's secret'' bag all of us were like ''what the heck?'' we actaully thought they bought something from the store but when are teacher came in she saw the bag and told him they shouldn't be walking around with a victoria secret bag. we all wondered what was inside the bag but none of us want to see it

seriously they did that it was hilarious i told u my class is hilarious

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    nothing really happens at my school , a few weeks ago i noticed a bug flying around i screamed realy loud and ran to the pricipals office,

yeah so everyone thinks im an idiot again now.

oh yeah about a month ago 2 people in my class (mean people) were throwing a basketball around and broke the light, they had to hide all the broken glass then lol i told my teacher what they done, HA HA HA.

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    This boy in my friends french class said our french teacher had a nice bum, then his penis became... um... erect... it was soooo funny, the people who knew we laughing for ages, it was very funny!!!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    This boy in my friends french class said our french teacher had a nice bum, then his penis became... um... erect... it was soooo funny, the people who knew we laughing for ages, it was very funny!!!

That was soo funny, the guy sit's two seats infront of me in Ctiyzenship (Spelt it wrong, oh well), that french class is right before Ctiyzenship, so everyone who knew was like 'LOL' all through that lesson.
    You forgot a detail, people were filming in that class, this film was going to go on TV aswell 0.o good thing he had his legs crossed. But It would be funny anyway xD

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    well i got more hilarious stuffs from this week at school okay so we were like at recess and people would run 4 laps to get a prize and they had to get four sticks this kid gave one of my friend 20 popsicle sticks and she said ''uh sorry we dont accept it from home only here'' hah it was funny but disgusting cuz there was still juiced on the popsicle stick heheha

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Two girls started yelling at each other in my government class. But that's not all
    1. One of the girls was my crush (I think she's hot)
    2. My desk was right in the middle of it. My crush was yelling right over my head at this fat girl while she was yelling.

They began again before security arrived. However, I was smart and made a mad dash to the teacher's desk and hid under it.
    The thing about having perfect pitched ears is that they're really sensitive. I already have to wear earplugs when I go out bad enough be in the middle of a shout fest.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    There was a kid in my class who put a note in the Soap Dispenser that was a stick figure with HUGE WIDE EYES. Below it it said "I watched you pee." That scares me every time...

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    On April 1st some idiots made an April fools joke by saying that there was going to be a school shooting. 500 students were pulled off campus by their parents 'just in case.' Prior to all this there had been a really big gang fight on campus a couple days back.

Later in the day I was sitting in my engineering class when out of nowhere the fire alarm went off so the whole class freaked thinking that the shooting was happening. Turns out that the class next to us were mixing chemical solutions and accidently blew one up, creating a bunch of smoke and setting off the alarm.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hmm our school is pretty much underground, where of all period our 5th we have both a complete black out and fire starting in the building. Everything was pitch besides the orange and red of the flames and smoke. Even though everyone suffocated there wasn't any deaths and its unsure how it had started either.

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016

How would people know that that his penis became erect?

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well, in eigth grade the school went into lock down. the teacher was new to the school so he stopped teaching his lesson. For two hours we got to just mess around. My friend Tony really had to go to the bathroom but wasn't aloud to go.

Turns out a meth addict accross the street was trippin out, thought armed robbers were in his house and thus, got out of the last 2 and 1/2 hours of the day. I guess thats crazy and slightly funny at Tony's expense.

I suppose if wanna talk crazy we can talk bomb threats. we have had about 5 this year. They really get old. Good excuse to skip school though =P

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    This thread is fun to read and all, but itsn't it a bit old? [May 14th, 2008??}

Anyway, nothing really crazy happened at any of the three schools I've been to in my life...at least, not that I know of. :/

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Two girls fought at our school and punched our dean twice in the face.

Quite funny, really.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    In my school there are these so called "Cool Kids", they usually get into a fight with other people.
    I can always tell if theres a fight or something big going on because of the crowd of students running towards a certain area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back