• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Invader Zim Fan Club

GIR's Gone Crazy!!

I want to change my name
    Years
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Invader Zim alot so I decided to start a fan club for it. If you have any pics that you think I might not have than e-mail me at [email protected].

"I'm just gonna roll around for a little
    bit, okay?" GIR - "Germs"

The Orange Tallest:GIR's Gone Crazy!!

The Purple Tallest:Blackhaert

Invaders:
    Kay11190
    Jack_Skellington
    MUSION
    Nodroz
    padfoot puppy
    MetalMario

Last edited:

Lucid

Read over the rules, this goes in Other Clubs.

*moves*

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Okay, I'm gonna change my avatar just because that's a bit creepy you have the same still...o_o;

I <3 Invader Zim, so much. What's your favorite episode? o.o

I <3 Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain and Battle of the Planets. =P

GIR's Gone Crazy!!

I want to change my name
    Years
    My fave has to be "A Room With A Moose"

"You're just begging to face theMOOOOOOOOOSE!"
    -Dib "A Room With A Moose"

( By the way, Blackhaert , If you want me to change my avatar just tell me. I have plenty more where that came from.) :cool:

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hey can I join please? I love Invader Zim. I don't really have a favourite character or episode though coz I like them all in different ways.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Count me in. I love Invader Zim. It's truly one of the greatest cartoons ever made. GIR, The Almighty Tallest, Zim, Dib, Sizzlor, and Miss Bitters are my favorite characters. As for my favorite episode, it's gotta be "The Frycook What Came From All That Space," though "Rise of the Zit Boy" comes a close second.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOH OHH JOIN I MUST! >D

The "Orange Tallest", well... He's red. And that's his name. Red. O_o;

I know a heckalot about Irkens from a website full of official info.

Years
    OMG, I have to join! Zim is like my favourite show ever. My favourite episode, off the top of my head, would be Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom, IIRC. The one where Zim made Dib live through this virtual life where he saves the world and stuff, only to prove that it was Dib who threw a muffin at him. XD

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yeah that episode is great. I love the part where the spirits turn into a pair of shoes and one whips Dib with it's lace!

GIR's Gone Crazy!!

I want to change my name
    Years
    yeah, they said, " Dib- Why did you choose me? Shoes- you are the one to defeat Zim, and besides, no one else had a head large enough to accomadate such power." By the way, the episodes called " Dib's Wonderful Life of Doom"

Years
    Dib: "My head's not big!!"

Best. Running. Gag. Ever.

(I hate to say it, but technically this was a bump. I have no idea whether we'll be given a break or not.)

Back