• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Irach Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    "Okay guys! That's enough training for now. Let's head back to town and rest up for our long trek up the volcano tomorrow!" Kenta said to his pokemon. He returned all his pokemon, except Salamence. "Hey bud, mind flying me to town?" Kenta said. "Grraaawwwrrr!!" Salamence roared happily. Kenta hopped on and the they flw off towards town. "I wonder what my bro's doing?" Kenta said to himself.

Dawning Mew

Anime Lover
    Years
    Im New Here, So i'll Give It A Shot.
    -Native Sign Up-
    Name: Yuki

Description: Long Brown Hair, A White Cap,Blue Singlet Top, Denim Shorts And A Bag Aroung Her Waist.
    Personality: Cute, Sometimes Annoying, Stubborn And all The Guys Chase After Her Trying To Get A Date((-_-)).
    Pokemon: Empoleon,Vaporeon,Glaceon,Gyarados,Magmortar And Electvire.
    History: Yuki Lives In A Hotel On Croshoan Isle. When She Moved Here From Sinnoh, Piplup Was Her Only Pokemon. Empoleon and Yuki Has Always Had A Close Bond.
    Island: Croshoan Isle
    Other: N/A

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Okay are we still allowed to join?

Tourist sign-up

Name:Alex
    Desciption: Alex is about 5'7,has brown hair,which is covered by a blue cap,he has green eyes and wears a green vest and pants. He carries six very special Blue pokeballs at his waist,along with a belt to hold them. He has a light blue undershirt and white sneakers. He also carries around with him a light brown pokemon bag.
    Personality: Alex has a kind personality,and is always trying to make friends by battling them first. He would descibe his own personality as: Relaxed,he doesn't seem to worry much about what's going on even if it's really big,he is also very smart and has a high IQ,which helps him thing of strategies while battling.
    Pokemon:

Charizard,Donphan,Lapras (is looking for new pokemon on the islands)
    History: Alex's father used to be a gym leader when he was young but gave up that title when he got married. His mother and father moved from Kanto to sinnoh after Alex came home from nearly winning the league champion title. Now,he's travelling to these newly discovered islands and see what they are all about.
    Island:Xyl island.
    Other: his Lapras is just a baby

PS: if i actually am accepted,here's my first post

Alex was getting tired of waiting on the ferry and decided since he had about 30 minutes left "Why don't we go to the trainer area and find a battle,Charizard?"

"CHARRRR!!" roared Charizard happily.
    So Alex and Charizard walked to the trainer area,where he saw a small group of young pokemon trainers having a tournament!

"Ratata,Go! use tail whip!" a small boy with brown hair said to his pokemon.

"Hey,guys,is there room for any more trainers?" Alex said happily to the young ones.
    "Go away,noobie,we don't need you here!" replied the kid with a ratata
    "Hey,kid,i bet im better than you,why don't we have a battle?" said Alex as he started to get agitated.
    "Sure,but when i win with my Dad's pokemon,you're gonna leave!" said the kid
    "Okay,Charizard! Go!' said Alex
    "Ratata! Hyper Fang!!!" the ratata bit Charizard on the stomach,leg,arm and head but Charizard didn't fell a thing.
    "Okay,Charizard,Ember!" the Ratata fell on the ground,defeated. All the kids started screaming,which scared Charizard and started crying.
    "Charizard,come back! Good job,buddy!`` said Alex.

Just then the ferry stopped moving and people started getting out

Alex stepped out of the ferry and saw a beautiful sunny island with people and pokemon playing on the beach,people selling berries and of course,people batting. Alex was amazed and decided to check into a hotel.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back