• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Isj Sprite shop

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    1 sprite per person
    (sorry if im breaking a rule or two, i havent been here for a few months)

ok, ill be doing 4 types or sprites:
    Mixed, golden, dark, or crystal
    Examples:
    The Isj Sprite shop

The Isj Sprite shop

The Isj Sprite shop

The Isj Sprite shop

one request per person using this format please:
    type of sprite:
    what pokemon(s):

thats mostly the format o_o
    well begin?
    oh and btw, this might take a while or so for each mix/recolor

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Phoenixx said:
    Okay, so many people asked for 2 or 3 sprites and its clearly against your rules.
    yep, the first one i only did 2 was since i had nothing else to do and i wasn't being bothered by anything else, so now im only doing one per person or they're ignored

Years
    *Hugs the Plusle-Huntail* Your sprites are very nice, especially your Gold/Crystal recolors. May I have a Crystal Plusle? Thanks. ^^

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    I would like to request exact sprites of Manectric in my sig. In the different stages it is running, i think there are three. Not as a GIF but just single, non-moving sprites. Thanks :]

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Well, they look good. When you save your files, try to make it so there isn't too much white space around it. Saves on space and makes it look nice. ^^

Back