• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Isocommunity City

Years
  • The Isocommunity City

I missed out the red bit, but basically it means that the gap wasn't isometric.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • I present to you...the new and improved Isocity!
    The Isocommunity City

I tried to make the bus stop appear as if it was 'floating'.
    I also decided to drop the yellow marks on the tarmack.

EDIT: The image is here now!
    The Isocommunity City

Attachments

• The Isocommunity City
      iSOCITY.png
      34.4 KB · Views: 167
    Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'd like to claim G1, please. :) Could I also claim G for when we get to single letters/numbers, or will I have to wait? (It's because I think my contribution is a bit too tall to fit on one space... :\)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Anyway, here's my contibution. :) It's the attachment. Also is the robot (including it's head) on it's own, without the city.

Yeah, the robot is missing its head, but when we get to single letters/numbers, I'll add it. :)
    (First time spriting isometric style, so that's why it's rubbish. XD)

Also, the shadow is very bad but meh... XD Also, I noticed the arms are not very... isometric-y. :\

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't really have anything new to add, just an adjustment to my original piece (and a little bit of the adjoining parts so it all fits together) to make it more in the isometric style.

The Isocommunity City

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Included as an attachment is my update. ^^ It's a pair of tiny houses. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • The city lacks cars other than Chibi Robo's bus thing.
    unless it's deserted. I think in the future, people who would like to take (another) square add a person or vehicle, that'll make the city more exciting. );

Back