• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Isocommunity City

Years
  • Four word rule, remember!
    It's approved, but I've also made an edit that I think may improve it - it's up to you whether or not we use yours or mine, however.

Spoiler:
    All I've edited is added highlights and isometric-ified the hotel sign.
    thats fine, use yours.
    can i get a1?

Years
  • The Isocommunity City

This isn't too good, but I think it is good enough...

I'd suggest adding a lighter colour for interior lines, such as in the banner, where it's a very light blue. Either way, accepted.

By the way, feel free to come back and work on your previous pieces if you think you can improve them later on. <:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Personally I dont like the isometric style. But I do love collabs. Sign me up, I'll take f3 (and possibly e3 if we are allowed more then 1 square)

Edit: Already finished even though it isnt excepted yet :x
    The Isocommunity City

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I noticed that some of the entries arent even in the isometric style of pixel art, so I took the liberty to find 2 tutorials on pixeljoint so most of you can hopefully understand this better and redo your entries so they fit the isometric style.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Actually, I think I should put a sign "Jail" on the building. There is no windows, just bars. I'm new at this...
    Okay.
    This style is all new to me. Anyway, I'll be claiming G2 kthxbai.
    Approved.
    Personally I dont like the isometric style. But I do love collabs. Sign me up, I'll take f3 (and possibly e3 if we are allowed more then 1 square)

Edit: Already finished even though it isnt excepted yet :x
    The Isocommunity City
    You're allowed more than one. E3 claim approved. F3 claim and work also approved.
    The Isocommunity City

I'll wait on making another claim until the city grows a little more.
    Approved.
    heres mine finally,F2 please?
    The Isocommunity City
    Approved.
    I noticed that some of the entries arent even in the isometric style of pixel art, so I took the liberty to find 2 tutorials on pixeljoint so most of you can hopefully understand this better and redo your entries so they fit the isometric style.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Thanks, Max.
    I made mine the right way. It may not be good, but I made mine the right way.
    Yes, you did.
    This look fun...I'll join in after it gets a little bit bigger
    Okay!

Current:
    The Isocommunity City

Last edited:
    Years
  • View attachment 55718 Here is my part of the city. in attachment

Disproved. That isn't in isometric style, I'm afraid. I suggest reading through the first post and checking out the tutorial. Also, it seems that A1 is also, sadly, not properly don, either, so I'm also going to now remove and disprove it. Here's the current version:
    The Isocommunity City

Feel free to reclaim and redo your squares, Pichuichu and Negative-Zero.
    Additionally, here's a userbar for you proud contributors to bolt to your signature, linking back to our wonderful town-in-progress:
    The Isocommunity City

and the code you'll need:
    [url="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=227418"][IMG]https://i32.tinypic.com/8wyz5s.png[/IMG][/url]

Back