• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ivory Tower--The Flight (PG-16ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    He was showering, pulling his plates up, letting them course to his under skin. This raw flesh, was almost laughable, it would burn under any harsh exposure, like excess sand and such. But, he was beyond caring. He grabbed his shoulder, and lifted that plate up, showing his reputation. Five scratches, Five missions, and five kills. And underneath that was another fainter one. He gave it to himself with one of Laura's claws. A reminder, of his sins.

Gulping again, he finished showering letting his black hair run down past his armored face. His mouth opened next letting his teeth wash out from the grime of life and hell. He spat before he shook his head out, letting water splash around him, before he shut off the water. He walked out of the room, and saw a line going across the hall, with a shirt. Takashi… was a kind soul wasn't he? He went to the third unoccupied bed, where he sat, laying back onto the wall, the moonstone affixed to his head glinting quietly. He glanced at the espoen, and sighed with his nostrils.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • After Jeopardy, Brad went out, and saw the new "improvements" to his room. Obviously, he wanted to see others- although he was antisocial, he was also curious, and needed to know who was who. He saw the room of three again, and called out to the Cacturne-Meganium morph, and the Espeon morph.
    "Who are you? Hwo are conditions in your cells? I am Brad. I live down the hall. I'm a morph of many Pokemon. I live alone, and have never seen any of you before today. I am curious- how goes your lives? They fear me- pathetic Shades. " asked Brad. He awaited a response- he was truly curious about how things went in the other cells, and the lives of the others. He didn;t want companionship- he'd never open up. He just wanted to know. He had always loved knowing everything there was to know.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ((Ooc)) Remember, people, three paragraphs minimum. xD

Myste could feel him glance at her. She glanced back, using psycholocation to see where he was. The Nidoking-Morph sat on a bed, obviously deep in thought. The Espeon-Morph rose silently, quietly padding over to him. She could hear him sigh. Her tail swished, and she shook slightly, before reaching out and placing a velvety paw on his arm. "I. . . I'm s-sorry. . . " Myste said in a half-whisper, her clouded eyes accidentally focusing on his forehead rather than his own eyes. Her ears twitched nervously. He hadn't hurt her so far, even after she had made him upset. . .

Myste's shoulder still stung, but she ignored it. She would bandage it after she finished apologizing.

"I didn't mean to. . . upset you, sir. . . " She called him 'sir' out of politeness and respect. She could feel the scars on his body, ones that were so similar to her own.

"It. . . I. . . I. . . I apologize."

It was the most Myste had ever said to someone she hadn't known for at least four months. She took her hand away and remained sitting beside him on the bed, waiting for either and answer or an insult.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    (Ooops!)

Chishio blinked when he felt an arm, soft and gently touch his arm. It was Myste, her clouded eyes focused on his moonstone and horn. He was about to comment on it, but he noticed how, absent her eyes were, "You did not cause my sadness, I caused my own." He whispered softly "I am however, sorry. I accidentally touched a wound… I should have noticed the bandages. "

"I am not worth the title, 'sir.' I have… done too much for that. Call me by my old name… Chishio." He murmured, his fangs clinking gently in his mouth, as he spoke the longest time, he had before his… change.

As she sat next to him, he inspected the shoulder; it was poorly made, her bandage, and needed to be fixed. Crossing his legs, he brushed some of the black hair from his eyes. "If you wish, I could properly care for your wounds… your… pain is tainting your sweat."
    Almost as much as her fear taints her mind it seems…
    "Also… are you blind?" Blunt.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Refix her. . . bandage? He was offering to help her, instead of. . . of the alternative. She weighed the situation in her mind, testing out the idea of another person helping her. It would make her feel better, as Myste couldn't see what she was doing, only feel.

"That would be a great help," she said, a smile almost breaking through her shell. "I. . . thank you so much, Chishio."

Myste twisted and reached behind her, picking up a long strip of cloth and some ointment. As she faced Chishio again, she felt him burning with a question.

"Also. . . are you blind?" He inquired. She laid the objects down between them.

She was hesitant, but still answered. "Yes, I am. . . I was born with poor eyesight, though, so it really doesn't matter that they. . . took away my vision. It was for my own good, they said."

Myste used her teeth to create a tear in the bandages she had put on herself, then removed it gently, exposing the fresh wound to the cold air. She could smell the abnormally-strong scent of the blood had caked on her albino fur, and winced as the last of the cloth was removed.

"Who are you? Hwo are conditions in your cells? I am Brad. I live down the hall. I'm a morph of many Pokemon. I live alone, and have never seen any of you before today. I am curious- how goes your lives? They fear me- pathetic Shades. "

Myste tensed, her ears backing and her tail stiffening. Panic threatened to take hold of her mind once more.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    He nodded at her, pleased she was accepting his help. He took the bandages from her and ointment. Watching her expose a sharp puncture wound and he winced. "What did they do to you…?" He murmured. He smiled at her again reassuringly. "I'm very glad to help Myste…"

He wheezed as he took a breath, his fingertips gently moving the fur away from the wound, and getting blood on them. "Let me get some water… this wound has sand in it." He was about to stand when… Something was beginning to speak to them. He felt Myste begin to quiver, terrified for some reason, and he held her hand. "Easy…" he whispered, a click sounding as he bounced his fangs together by accident. He left her briefly, getting some water in his hands.

He came back and began washing her shoulder of blood and muck, letting the blood stain his own scales. After that, with reassuring whispers, he cleaned the wound itself with the ointment, before he tightly wrapped it. "Its tight, but for a reason okay?"

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • Morgana smiled and took the shirt she was offered "Thanks" she said and looked at the Cacturne-morph named Takashi "My name is Morgana…" she said still smiling, if it could be called a smile. It seemed more like a pathetic attempt to be optimistic, but she was optimistic, she wanted to escape, she wanted to live, and to be free…

She pulled off her shirt, revealing her upper body, of course after turning her back to the others so her hair covered it, and pulled on the new shirt she'd gotten from Takashi. Surprisingly enough, it was a perfect fit and was both soft, and stylish. It seemed that Takashi was a very good stylist and was good with needles and thread…

After having put it on, and waited till some of the commotion had passed, she turned around, and asked, "How do I look?" to the ones in the cell across from hers, she didn't have anyone to share her cell with, so she was lonely a lot, which had a tendency to make her sad, which in turn made her performances worse, in the end resulting in punishment and more sadness, essentially creating an evil circle…

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "How do I look?"

The Gardevoir-Morph had apparently received a shirt from Takashi. Myste realised how kind Takashi always was, how despite all he went through, he still managed to make others happy, or at least try. The shirt did fit the 'Morph well, and Myste thought she should tell her. . .

She wanted to say it, but she didn't know what to say. Myste froze up again, her fear almost overcoming her logic. But, no. . . she should stay calm. They wouldn't hurt her, hopefully. . . and if they did, there was nothing she could do about it.

It looks nice. . . she tried to say to the Gardevoir-Morph mentally. However, Myste was still too panicked to actually get out the words. She hoped that the other 'Morph understood the feelings that Myste sent to her mind. Maybe the other 'Morph would be able to see past the jumbled feelings of fear and sense Myste's approval. . . Maybe not. At least Myste had tried.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    He looked over to the Morph in the other cell. She looked.. remarkably human still, and he smiled at her, his fangs looking threatening despite his kindness. "It does look good," He said.
    He felt a tingle in his mind as some sort of psi wave was sent, and he closed one eye ignoring the slight pain. The poison which served as his blood, made him weak to excess energy, so he could feel… Mystes message.

"You are talented," He said to the Cacturn. "Have you been doing this the entire time when you were hear?

capalex65

Years
  • Morgana got a mixed message from across the hallway, it seemed to be an Espeon-morph trying to tell her something, from what she could get she liked the way it looked, but was afraid to say anything…

'Don't be afraid' she said to the Espeon-morph telepathically and smiled 'I won't hurt you', sending a feeling of optimism along with the message, hoping that it would help the Espeon-morph to be a little happier, if she could, she would definitely take care of her, she had that… Scared but friendly feeling about her, maybe would like someone to take care of her, who knows?..

'What is your name?' Morgana asked her 'Mine is Morgana, oh, and if there is anything I can help you with, just tell me and I'll do my best' again she sent that feeling of optimism..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • The Gardevoir-Morph replied to Myste telepathically, which surprised her. She hadn't expect the 'Morph to be able to even understand what Myste had tried to say. And then there was the sense of optimism that somehow worked it's way into her mind, and she felt calmed, however slightly.

'I am Myste. . .' The Espeon-Morph replied, feeling Morgana's concern. She had no reason to be concerned about Myste, however, and that confused her to no end. . .

'. . . and if there is anything I can help you with, just tell me and I'll do my best' Morgana told Myste. Myste blinked. The one thing she wanted wasn't even possible. It was nothing more than a dream for all of the trapped 'Morphs, a story, a fable.

She wanted to escape.

"No, there's. . . there's not much we can do. I'll be okay."

capalex65

Years
  • Morgana smiled and teleported from her own cell into Myste's cell, if only she could teleport outside, but the Shades had placed a blockade preventing teleportation to the outside…

She sat down next to Myste "I know what you want more than anything" she whispered to her so the others wouldn't hear it "You want the same as the rest of us do… To escape… Right?"

A quick look at Myste's eyes told Morgana that she was blind, another thing that made Morgana feel angry at the Shades, they had deliberately made her blind, and robbing her of the sight she once had was cruel, but doing it for their twisted sick and disgusting experiments was just over the edge, if Morgana ever got out of here, she would blow the brains out on every single one of the Shades as well as destroy their compounds…

She hated them, she didn't like them, and she most certainly didn't like what they did to people…
    At an age of 14 when being captured she was turned into a Ralts-morph and had since evolved, changing forms, at first, she had gotten Ralts' arms and rather fragile frame, then when she evolved, she gained her human arms back, and in turn got Kirlia's legs, and when she finally evolved to become a Gardevoir-morph, she lost her legs in favor of the legs (Or lack there of) that a Gardevoir had…
    She hated it at the beginning, but she had grown used to it and could now conceal the lower of her body as a dress if she ever got the right clothes to make it seem like one…

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • A fury of flames were shot at a fast rate but soon a whirlwind came out and gather up the flames and then shot it upward and then began to wrap around an absol pokemorph. The flames and wind didn't hurt the absol pokemorth at all. He was dressed in baggy clothing and just stare at the combusken pokemorph. It was then beginning to charge at the absol morth.

Mikel just stood there with his shield made up of flames and wind. He had used Razor Wind to help gather up the flames. He could feel the warmth of the flames against his fur and the light from the flames lite the dark chamber. Mikel could see the combuskin morph running at him with a glowing claw. Mikel could tell that the morph was going to attack Mikel with a SkyUppercut. Mikel knew that this attack would do a lot of damage to himself if the let that attack hit him. Still Mikel knew that this match was done.

The combusken morph was only a matter of feet from hitting MIkel but Mikel just waved his hand and spinned around releasing the combination of Flamethower and Razor Wind from his control and rushing at the combuskin morph. The flaming bird pokemorph jumped up but soon the wind and flames followed and trapped the combuskin pokemorph. The pokemorph let out a yell of pain as the flying and fire attacks ripped off feathers from the combuskin morph. Soon the wind and flames dispense and the combuskin morph fell to the ground with a soft thud. The combuskin morph just laid there unable to countinue the fight.

Mikel had already began to walk away from the scene. This dark and cold chamber was nothing new to him. ALmost daily he is here being force to battle others like himself just for amusement. He could see faces from a window that loomed high above him. Still he didn't mind. NOthing really matter to him. These kind of things always happen to him and it made no difference.

"That was good Mikel." said a Shade to the absol pokemorph. He then smiled and said, "Take a rest for the day."

Mikel nodded and didn't even look at the Shade. He then walked up the cold stairs to his room. MIkel was walking on to his room. The hallway was dark which he didn't mind and it was cold but that was not a problem too. Still he pasted the room that was next to his and heard the words 'escape'.

Mikel stopped for a moment and then walked on. He then walked on but stopped again once he knew that he couldn't be seen from the doorway. MIkel for some reason didn't know why the word 'escape' had made him stop. He just stood there to hear more.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • The scent of singed fur reached Myste, and she tensed, her tail bristling. Someone was out there. . . what if they were going to report this little meeting to the Executives? Would they be punished severely? Would they be killed? Perhaps death would be better than living here. . .

'There's someone out there," Myste said, her extra-sensitive nose easily picking up the smell. She too had smelled of flames and fire before. It certainly was not a nice feeling. Myste backed her ears, and the jewel brightened. She did not want to be caught, not when so many others shared her dream. . .

The person still hadn't moved. They apparently were listening in, most-likely obtaining information on them. Who each one was, why they were all there. . . It wasn't fair. Everyone had ended up in this room by chance. They weren't planning an escape. . .

But they should, Myste realised.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Brad had telepathicalyl heard the whole conversation,. and stepped outside his room. Obviously,v everyone was gathering in one room, and Brad knew he had to get in on the escaping action.

"Um... yeah. I'm Brad. I can help us escape, if you want. Although I have luxuries, they are starting to try and subdue me- I won't stand for anymore torture. I have had so muich DNA pumped into my veins- its amzing how I kept my humanity. Anyways, I could easily destroy these bars with my cannons- you may want to stand back. I can also kill all the guards, they fear me so much. Luckily, they haven't locked me in. If you want to discuss privately, I have telepathy for all the Psychic morphs. Anyways, anyone want to... escape?" said Brad calmly. He waited for a response from the other morphs. He had taken a huge leader role. His isolationism would have to be subdued for the moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Who are you? Hwo are conditions in your cells? I am Brad. I live down the hall. I'm a morph of many Pokemon. I live alone, and have never seen any of you before today. I am curious- how goes your lives? They fear me- pathetic Shades. " A strange morph... many mixtures inquired into their cell.

Takashi glared at him apprehensively and without fear of tearing another shirt, let his needles grow long. This was both a defense and a way to show he was ready to fight. Despite Takashi's normally kind nature, something about this morph wasn't comforting at all. His eyes were filled with malice. Takashi stepped in front of Myste, being sure he was in the way between the large morph and her.

"I'm Takashi... Takashi Tomoyo, Cacturne and Meganium morph." Takashi said no more, if the beast of a morph wished to find more, it would no doubt be in a much different scenario. Takashi turned to his bed, retracting his needles and propped against the wall, pulling his hat over his eyes when he heard the Nidoking morph and Myste talking. He couldn't believe it. Takashi tipped his hat back up, and observed the two. For the first time in so long, Myste was opening up. Takashi almost felt a wave of jealously that it wasn't towards him after all this time, but quickly regained himself, simply being happy that the morphs seemed to be finding a small bit of happiness. But this wasn't enough, they deserved to be truly free and happy. His thoughts were cut off by the Gardevoir morph

"How do I look?" she called across the hall.

Takashi looked up, and smiled at her again. "It looks great" He said in a calm tone. "Don't worry about returning it, you can keep it" He said in the usual soothing tone of voice.

The moment was cut off again by another voice, this time in his cell. It was the Nidoking morph again. "You are talented," He said "Have you been doing this the entire time when you were here?"

Takashi looked up from underneath his hat, stunned for a moment that someone had acknowledged his sewing, the question forced a weak smile from Takashi, someone was interested in his skills that didn't involve ripping things to shreds.

"Yes." He responded. "As Myste can probably also tell you... I haven't always been able to control these needles as well as i can now. The Shade stopped giving me new clothes because i went through so many. So if i wanted to look presentable... i had to learn to do this. It quickly became a hobby since my body grows my needle supplies...The flower...is different, the petals grow out of my wrists. So... i clip them and try to turn them into a bit of art of my shirt." He explained to the Nidoking morph. "By the way...I don't think i've caught your name quite yet. My name is Takashi...and of course this here is Myste." He said motioning to her. "We've been in the place for quite a long time."

Takashi's attention shifted back up to the bars. The giant morph was still looming over them, Takashi was astounded at how his presence had escaped his own senses. The morph surprised Takashi though... in a positive way. He suggested escaping. For the first time. Someone had seriously suggested escaping. Takashi sat in silence for a moment, thinking of consequences.

"Well, Brad, Breaking out isn't the problem really. I think a majority of us can destroy these bars. Getting the weaker of us out, and safely through the desert while evading the SRF, who have tactics to bring down each of us. You may be powerful, but you can't be so naive as to think they created you and made you this powerful without a way of shutting you down. "Takashi spoke with a serious tone. "An escape plan requires serious thought and preparation. How about we all meet again later, during meal time. Its not safe to discuss this right now... not with the cell monitors on the walls." Takashi finished, using one of his vines to tilt his hat back over his eyes.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mikel just stood there away from the door and the view of the people inside the room. He had no idea of what was inside the room but he didn't mind. If there was a psychic type pokemorph inside the room then they will have a hard time reading his thoughs since he was a dark type pokemorph and his genes kept that from happening. Still Mikel just stood there. He had no idea why he was just standing there but the word escape was making him think.

Still it seems like they were talking. Just talking about things. Still the word escape was used again but by a different voice. This voice Mikel could tell belong to a male and he had said, "Um... yeah. I'm Brad. I can help us escape, if you want. Although I have luxuries, they are starting to try and subdue me- I won't stand for anymore torture. I have had so muich DNA pumped into my veins- its amzing how I kept my humanity. Anyways, I could easily destroy these bars with my cannons- you may want to stand back. I can also kill all the guards, they fear me so much. Luckily, they haven't locked me in. If you want to discuss privately, I have telepathy for all the Psychic morphs. Anyways, anyone want to... escape?"

MIkel just thought that all of this talk from this 'Brad' person was worthless. It not like it matter to him but Mikel knew that the Shade Base was made out of hard stuff from his constant battles from inside the complex. He have seen a Machamp pokemorph bary leave a dent on a wall in a battle and Mikel knew this since he was there and was knocked out from that punch later on. Still this talk about them fearing this Brad character was just something that Mikel counted as talk. ALso this thing that was a cruel plan is too weak to Mikel.

Mikel wanted to leave when he heard something about needles and clothes but Mikel wanted to stay a bit longer. This word escape seemed strange to Mikel and still the female voice that had said it hadn't said anything again. MIkel wanted to hear what this female had to say before leaving. So Mikel just stood there waiting away from the sight of the others.

capalex65

Years
  • After hearing what Brad said she calmly replied: "And how do we know that you aren't just plotting to get what ever little resistance there is down?"
    She didn't particularly like him… Nor did she like how he bragged about his power, and the fact that he had LISTENED in on her conversation with Myste didn't suit her either, in fact, she hated that he spied on them
    'Myste, if he tries anything, I am quite sure that Takashi and I will do our very best to protect you' she told Myste telepathically 'Oh… Myste, you do seem to have tremendous power lying inside you… But it seems to be sleeping' Morgana said to her after a minute or so, having used the minute to scan everyone in these cells…
    "Takashi" she whispered "If anything happens, are you in on protecting Myste with our own lives at stake?" the reason she whispered was so that only herself, Myste and Takashi would be able to hear it.

Morgana loved her new shirt, and after receiving it, she analysed Takashi's behavior and personality pattern, and thought that he had a brother-sister relationship with Myste, trying to protect her, and truth be told, Morgana saw Myste as a sister that needed to be protected, so she would do everything in her power to do so, not for Takashi, but for Myste…

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • "To assure your doubts, my only goal is to kill all the Shades with my own powers, without any help. Once I can find a good way to kill them, I can tell you guys. you can escape, and I'll stay back to fight reinforcements. I guarantee I will die before you die if the overwhelm me. I just want to get out, and, although empathy, or even caring for others, rarely comes to me, I just think that if I escape, why cant you? And about the telepathy, I onyl heard a few small tidbits about people crowding. I'm rusty with my telepathy anyway. To assure your doubts about them fearing me, just see the weapon holes in my walls. I am far too violent for them to control. From the beginning of my incarceration, I have been trained as a subhuman death machine- and I have gone along with it, in hopes of destroying the Shade's one day. Not all of them fear me- just those who are lower in rank. The superiors still have influence over me. If you'll excuse me, I have to go train. The superiors want to hurt me. Seems they ain't too happy about my most recent acquistion. See you all sometime eventually." Brad said in a monotone manner. He walked down the stairs, and went to a large room. They had robots- Brad's most formidable opponent.

Before they could even issue him an order, he went to destroy the robots,; he knew what they would do to him if he did not destroy them. He blasted, shot, slashed, pucnhed, and a few fell. But as the waves came in to the room, Brad found himself outnumbered. Eventually, they overpowered him, and he blacked out. However, he woke up to electrocution, and spikes being driven into him. He was on the Crossbot- their favortie method of torturing Brad. They kept hitting him with mortar shells, and eventually, they let Brad fall off. He barely made it to the hallway. He tried to talk to the others, but he collapsed on the floor. He had holes in his back, blood gushing from him, and he lay there, defeated. The superiors had gotten him again, after so long of him being in control. As he collapsed, one amn came up and told everyone that this would happen to them if they rebelled. As Brad heard it, he cringed. He was always the beta test for every bad thing they inflicted upon the others- that is why he wanted to destroy the Shades, to eliminate that nagging guilt inside of him. He would get revenge... someday...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Such killing intent...I'll trust him for now. As far as getting out of this base is concerned. But one false move from this guy and i'll make him look like swiss cheese." Takashi thought to himself without saying a word as the giant morph spoke to them.

As Brad left for his training, Takashi watched him lumber down the halls through unblinking eyes, narrowed under his cap. He hated showing this side of himself to others but sometimes it couldn't be helped. As Brad finally turned the corner out of sight, he relaxed his body and mind, finally feeling at ease without Someone sitting over him, watching him from outside. He stood up, and reached under his bed, pulling out a new black dress shirt from underneath it. He pulled the shirt on in silence but as he buttoned it up, he heard a whisper from across the hall. It was Morgana, she was quiet the intelligent psychic, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear her speak to him through psychic powers due to his dark type.

"Takashi, If anything happens, are you in on protecting Myste with our own lives at stake?" She said softly.

Takashi smiled to himself, and leaned with his back against the bars in a very 'cool guy' fashion. He finished buttoning his shirt and tilted his head up, looking at the ceiling then shifted his gaze, looking at Chishio and Myste. Something about Chishio... he had gotten Myste to open up more than Takashi ever could after years of trying. He smiled at the two, then returned his gaze to the ceiling, finally answering Morgana.

"Morgana...Of course i'm in on protecting Myste with my life. But not just Myste. I'll protect you. I'll protect Chishio. I'll even protect that big arrogant giant, Brad. You all deserve better than this. I'll make sure no one hurts any of you. Consider that a promise. My concern isn't escaping this place, Its just making sure that you all survive and enjoy the freedom you deserve. And I'll pull out every ability in my arsenal to make that happen. And besides... I've been learning a few techniques on my own... without my trainer's knowing. They're in for a surprise when we finally make our move. One things for sure, when we make our escape. Before they even get close to hurting any of you, they'll remember Takashi's last stand." He whispered back to her, grinning. He gave her the 'cool guy' thumbs up and crossed his arms, sighing heavily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back