• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!~*The Jake x Alex Corner Club Thingy!*~!

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Alexiz said:
    I don'tthink you are a stalker I thought you were, well... you kind of gave it away. You like guys don't ya? Rudy likes guys, doesn't he? Well... then yeah! You two togetehr equuals weirdest couple!
    Now what would let you think I like guys? XD
    Anyways, we're not a normal couple to say the least, but we're not a couple so put that in your pipe and smoke it Alex! XD

Reese Rocker

The Rocker Dude
    Years
    Yes my name is Shane Walterz, a friend of Alex. Although we could have stayed with the same prank, but thanks to someone they found out, oh well. I guess I will give this back to alex and Ill register with my own name.

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    You have a dance Saturday? Let me know and Ill take the next plane there now. :P
    I have a ring ceremony tis thursday for my cousin's class. I have to attend then I have this retreat later and Im planning not to be single for Valetine's Day so I think i might hook up with someone. Hopefully this person.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I wish, dearie, I wish. I got a date for it, but as a friend. I broke up with Eric, posessivness issues.

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Lucky you! I try to get a guy to notice me and hes just well... unsure... I see all signs, hes bi, but I know hes fully out. I can tell. ;) but no luck tehre, I try making moves but everytime i try is just too... well... something comes up and interrupts. I dont know what to do. I mean I only see him 1 1/2 before I graduate and leave. jake i know this is odd, but how did you like make your moves on guys? i mean you have more experince than me.

~Ozy~

Years
    well, it's probably a bit easier for me, seeing as how it's not unusual among my friends to cuddle up. Then, I can slowly start to let 'em know, grasp their hand, stroke their hair, etc. etc. until one of us finally asks the other out.

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Easy for you. For me, well most of my friends know and all, but yeah even if otehrs find out I dont really care. Most of my friedns are cool with it. There is one in the same class grade I am that touches my ahnd and all, and asks me what guy i like and all, and is cool about it but I dont know although i will flirt back soon. But this other guy he is 2 grades lower than me, and I everyone knows he is bi but whenever someone asks him he denys it and whenevr i ask him hes like giving me his 411 on what he did and what guys .. well you know. Anyways since i only see him randomly but always in the hallways I don't know, i wanna do somehting maybe like huig him or so, but less and that. My fieneds told me to flirt and touch him and all and see his reaction.

~Ozy~

Years
    Yeah, it is. It helps that I know a lot of guys who are bi curious as well. Homosexual dating is a hard to walk, though.

~Ozy~

Years
    Yes, Alex is mine, all mine. *shifty eyes* :P Anyway, sorry for the lateness of the reply and all, but welcome, stick around.

Back