• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Japan club~~^^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • Kyoto rocks, I loved what time I had there. Except the heat. If you do go, I require that you visit Nijo Castle.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • I don't know all of them at the moment,but words like yami,hikari,kawaii,chibi,baka,some few big words I don't know at the moment..XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I missed quite alot..pikatravis and The Adamant Dodger..who else is joining? Did I miss anyone?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    This is so popular..I'll just get rid of the member list, unless someone want to copy it themselves..I can't catch up with the people..

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Go ahead. If someone joins they can just copy the list again and add their name. I'm too tired..XD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • It works. sooo...Japan topic no. 1: What attracted you to Japan and the culture of Japan?

Me, it was martial arts. I read The Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi and became fascinated by Japanese history, which lead to my enrollment in Kendo and Shotokan Karate, which in turn gave rise to my study of modern Japan and a visit there last summer.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    *pokes back* plz check your spelling XD
    and anyone who would like to join or is already joined can copy and paste the list onto this new page.
    Ok topic answer, it was my ex best friend who made me look at Japanese things all day.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yeah..can I ask you guys something?
    My friend keeps asking me if she can become a Japanese citizen. I dont think so but..mehh..anyone here can give an exact answer?

Back