• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joke's on US!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    PC didn't have a prank, or did they?

I heard from some higher ups that the did some subtle stuff so that if you visit a certain thread, your account is auto-banned.

Yeah. It's that bad.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Last year's 'fun' turned out to be hell in the aftermath.

And uh...linkplz?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I still like last year's; it was fun, even if I had to nearly hand out warnings to people for swearing at the hacker. XD I don't think it could ever have been topped.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Thanks, now I won't turn insane if I happen to be banned today. I hope they do something similar to last year's April Fools though, it was exciting. I enjoyed everyone's reactions on that day.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Personally, I feel that the april fool's jokes shouldn't be anything that actually Hampers your ability to use PC, like tmeporary banning, as suggested earlier, or last years 'black out.' Then again, that's also because I hate april fool's with a viscious tenacity that tends to drive people away from me on the holiday, so have fun. XD

Just remember, it's silly to celebrate april fools, because everyone's a fool all year long.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I play the fool all the time.

I say last years PC prank was good until the whole hacker mess happened. I happen to enjoy the blackout but it was annoying to be in fear of the 'hacker' and then the aftermath. Hate mail. NIce.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Asides from Erica and Jorge resigning and all the DCCs prior to January 2007 being deleted, business is more or less as usual so far. All hell probably won't break loose until later.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Haha, I can't believe you guys fell for this.

There's no such things as threads that can 'auto-ban' you. Geez.

Shinjanji

Years ago, I used to be Q_Man.
    Years

Actually, I think all of two people mentioned the auto-banning issue. Everyone else primarily talked about last April Fool's :\

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

X3 Well I couldn't know that because I don't know how forums actually work~

.o. But.. about this whole April Fools thing.. ._. I really don't care. I wasn't here for last year's.. and I generally don't care what people are saying on April Fools day~

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    hmm.. another mystery rumor, which i don't think will ever be true. did they play a prank or didn't they. the anwser is in the clouds

I think the higher-ups went a little too far with last year prank.. you know all the commotaion on the aftermath.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know. I had to pretend I was stupid to make the stupid people believe it.

EDIT: It was like when the guy says "IT'S A COOKBOOK!"...supposed to be a revelation.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The joke is not having a joke. It's a deep psychological mind game.

I detested last year's. So, I'm quite happy with this.

Back