• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kenshin11212/Kevin/Whatever Fan Club

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    Okay, I feel like joining Kevin's club, do I have to give an intro or why I am joining? o_O

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Gaspsp. PSP :O <3

Anyways, my cluby is dead ;; But not anymore!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My brother is getting a PSP; I'm getting a DS. And I pulled my brother right up in the shop and called him a traitor, too, because I was bored. Besides, someone has to trade with me and such, so he IS a traitor. X3

How are ya, Oscar~?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Kylie-chan said:
    My brother is getting a PSP; I'm getting a DS. And I pulled my brother right up in the shop and called him a traitor, too, because I was bored. Besides, someone has to trade with me and such, so he IS a traitor. X3

How are ya, Oscar~?

:O Ew! DS ;; *vomits*

I was doing good until I saw that you was getting DS. You probobly already got the DS by now XD

Alex has brought my thread back to lifes! o.o

Back