• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Key (AIR and Kanon) Fanclub!~*

Kurosaki

For those of you who know, and those of you who don't, Key is the creator of 2 games, AIR and Kanon, that were turned into awesome animes. I made this club for fans of AIR and Kanon alike to enjoy, and discuss things about them. If you've seen only one of the two, I highly recommend seeing the other as well!

Here are overviews of each anime (taken from ANN):

AIR
    Kunisaki Yukito is on a journey, searching for the girl in the sky. When headed into a small town, he meets Kamio Misuzu, a young girl, eager to become Yukito's friend. Misuzu invites Yukito to stay in their home so Yukito remains in the city, searching for the girl in the sky. After days pass, Misuzu claims to have had strange dreams, and only leads to pain and heartbreak.

Kanon
    Changing schools is something Yuuchi is accustomed to, due to his parent?s profession, and with their recent venture to Africa, he is returning to his aunt?s home after 7 years. The time that has passed since his last visit has faded his memories of the people he knew, and the ties that bonded them to him, including his cousin Nayuki. Slowly those people, coincidently all being girls, find their way back to him. However, time has passed and things have happened in their own lives that sets the tone for the series. Secrets that are coming to surface, and memories that are returning to not only Yuuichi, but to those surrounding him. A very heartwarming tale that touches upon a spectrum of emotions, mystery, and the supernatural.

I will at some point make a banner. Perhaps tomorrow.

Owner
    Yukito

Co-owner
    Miyu-chan

Members
    digi-kun
    Danny Phantom
    00Zero

Last edited by a moderator:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, I love AIR! Can I join and stuff? xD

But I haven't seen/heard about Kanon, but it sounds cool. n_n;;

Kurosaki

Also, you can be co-owner if you like! ^^

Well, the fact that Kanon was made by the same people as AIR was the fact that got me into it, and like AIR, it also deals with the paranormal a bit. I recommend watching it! ^^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, I'd love to. xD

When I first saw your avatar, I thought that 'Key' was an anime. xD;;;; *hides*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Key is the company that made Air and Kanon (which explains why 3 characters from Kanon ended up in AIR)

ah well may as well join not that i'd be that active here XD
    2 days til AIR movie comes out! XD

Danny Phantom

Blaziken's Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    I have seen both Animes, may I join and I know this neat site where you can find pics for both Animes

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to the club! xD

What's the site? *is curious* n_n;

Years
  • I'd like to join, loved the story of AIR, one of the best ero-game to anime conversions ever.

digi-kun said:
    (which explains why 3 characters from Kanon ended up in AIR)
    They were only cameos.

An interesting note about the KEY games is that they all take place in one season of the year, Clannad, (Spring) AIR, (Summer) ONE, (Fall, I don't remember if this is the correct name of the game) and Kanon (Winter)

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to the club everyone! =D *adds*

I've never played any of the games, and the only one I know of is AIR... <<; Oh well. n_n;

Back