• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I'm up against a KFC member in the tournament... and I won but I don't feel really good about that =(

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Don't worry, pretty soon all of PC shall bow down to KFC >=D

Added, lonewolf. I was playing gunbound >.>

Uhh which is why we're starting this brigade? talk about WORLD DOMINATION, hey this is a good start don't you guys think? first of all we begin by creating wide cybercrime activity then prepare massive armies of carnivorous chickens (equipped with Jet Packs and Bazookas) to take over the world =P

I used to play GB but it gets boring after a while..

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    There's a KFC restaurant just about 15min away (walk) from my place, but let me just say it again I'm off junk food therefore I can't eat KFC sorry =\

Do I hafta get a KFC avvy now O_O_O___________O

You must or feel the wrath of the hot gravy sauce.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Correction Lumine: KFC doesn't offer Junk Food. It offers Good Food. :P Edit: Or Shower Food o____o

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Correction Lumine: KFC doesn't offer Junk Food. It offers Good Food. :P Edit: Or Shower Food o____o

Fast food, junk food, shower food (<--is there such thing?) whatever you call them they still have massive amounts of fat and calories =P, but seriously all these talks about KFC...I'm now tempted to run down to KFC and grab myself a Cripsy Twister...hmmm.....arggghhh noooooooo *brain damage, error*

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Fast food, junk food, shower food (<--is there such thing?) whatever you call them they still have massive amounts of fat and calories =P, but seriously all these talks about KFC...I'm now tempted to run down to KFC and grab myself a Cripsy Twister...hmmm.....arggghhh noooooooo *brain damage, error*

No. The Shower Food thing was just a joke. :P

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You know, Chicken gives good Protein. Let's all celebrate KFC's Chicken. :P Revived this Thread, somewhat.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    If Beef gives more Protein.. Then my Frogs will Attack and invade the Beef. :P *Orders them to Attack*.

Back