• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hijo de le re... How dare you come to OUR club and INSULT US! Only if club oppostion was against the rules so i could see you suffer against the wrath of KFC! Ok maybe that was too harsh, Micky is Satan, NOT the colonel, 'nuf said

PC KFC Branching Admin.
    ^VAdvancedK9V^
    BTW, it's th U.shirt human from ATHF

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I actually agree with you! KFC are also sexist =P I'm only in this club cos it's fun XD I'm a vegetarian.

and I'm only in this for the mac and cheese...8( sorry gaiz, but when it comes down to it, I just don't like fried chicken that much..(Besides, dairy queens chicken is so much better down here!! 8(;; )

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'm with you two, I don't like fried stuff that much (they're amazingly delicious though, yet the amount of fat they have is so immense), I'm a healthy eater here =\

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    As I said before, I haven't been to KFC in years. I musn't be a fan either, XD. I have even changed my avatar, oh no!

Burger King Chicken >> KFC Chicken >> Garbage Can Chicken >>> McDonald's Chicken

^_^

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    and I'm only in this for the mac and cheese...8( sorry gaiz, but when it comes down to it, I just don't like fried chicken that much..(Besides, dairy queens chicken is so much better down here!! 8(;; )

I'm with you two, I don't like fried stuff that much (they're amazingly delicious though, yet the amount of fat they have is so immense), I'm a healthy eater here =\

Deep frying makes me feel sick...

And you two are in a K-F-C fan club? KFC=Deep fried goodness.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    actually it's three of us...you cannot count, so you must be demoted to working for the janitor now... 8( and you're getting paid what ever they say...

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    actually it's three of us...you cannot count, so you must be demoted to working for the janitor now... 8( and you're getting paid what ever they say...

Lawls, I'm getting paid?

I guess I need to brush up on first grade though.

Last edited:

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    HTML, eh? Not on these forums. vBulletin uses BBcode. Or something like it.

Yar that was actually my bad I only saw the tags when I was replying. I'm super-spaced today. A bucket of Sander's gold sounds pretty good right now.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Since the main topic right now is wheather or not we like KFC's food.. *Eats it all*. There's my answer. ;)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hmm is there any social resources person i could talk to cuz well i dont like to be "this guy" but some of the managers have been making some racial slurrs....XD

Back