• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Hello guys, I have returned! =)

I'm sorry for the leaving and all, but I had no other choices, but now that everything's back to normal (with the last puzzle piece fitting in, Name returning =P), I'm all good and well!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    *comes out of time machine* yes my plan worked!!!!! wait u still remeber, but but but Name is gone in teh present. IM GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs back into teh time machine*

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    You can thank Glisctillery for convincing me to come back, otherwise, I wouldn't have even thought about it =\

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I, however, think wi-fi battling has died out unfortunatly, thanks to shoddy =\

The only real reason I dislike shoddy is because the layering is incredibly crappy. Don't get me wrong here, I know what "shoddy" means, but I can't battle as well as I Wi-Fi battle. Besides, the hax in shoddy is 50% more, OMGGG DID J00 JUST BURN ME WIT FLAMETHROWER?!?!

Oh yes, any players I haven't beaten yet on PC? (Besides aragorn... that will be dealt with when I'm a master at battling..) such as members who are new to wi-fi battling, or the entire foruym itself lol

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    I can't download Shoddy for some reason. When I click download, it just opens a whole bunch of tabs in Firefox. Maybe I should try in IE. Unless it opens up a billion separate windows. That would suck. >_>

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Shoddy is very crappy, it's just the entire program itself if the servers won't show up

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I'm being generous and unstinting today so here's some treats for you KFC slaves (muahahahaha since I outranked you all XD) jokes.. KFC buddies =3

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Back