• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Let's just steal all KFc's food. We'll knock the KFC People that are not of our club out with Judo Chops. :P Edit: Wooty's idea sounds better.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Thank you, reaper. *Steals, and then uses his Scythe to cut him nto pieces.* The idea is mine! :P Edit: I do. *Cloaks*.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Do they come with Coca-Cola? We could get a lot of Mentos, and put them in a Diet Coke bottle, and shoot it at people. They get all confused and sticky, then they get shot with Mentos. xd

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Why don't we just make all KFC foods come alive and serve us, and promise to become members? :P

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You'll come up with ideas too. :P Let's Tame the food's to beat up people for us. :P

Yami Mary

!Kung Fu Action Jesus!
    Years
  • I must say, the Mentos bombs is a good idea!

We could turn all of the KFC chicken evil... somehow... and brainwash everybody. I dunno XD

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'll be a Monk, but still be a member of KFC. And have a Pet Monkey. :P

Back