• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
  • It's like a KFC swiss army knife. *whistles while sweeping the ground* A robber comes up, jumps at me, I click a button, and the broom turns into a sword. I stab the robber and he dies. Lulz.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • i think i was an executive soemthing, Lumine promoted me =D
    ooh could i also be the guy who beats the people that work to slow cuz theyre old or challenged =D

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • So was that a yes to the beatings or a no?
    Hman resources huh, would i get to beat more people =D

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • give me another chance im full of chicken anyway it took me 3 hours to scrub all that grease off my fingers my doctor says if i eat one more piece of chicken ill die

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Really, I agree with the "Management" on this. Crapping up the thread with random crap is really irritating >.> And also, bas grammar going "ya I liek 70t411y sW3p7 teh fl004z 34r1e4 Ye4H!" Really ,even for a joke fan club like this it is just plain irritating.

BTW, if anybody could hook me up with a KFC Avatar with an Ambipom head over Colonel Sanders' head, I'd be most appreciative.

BTW, where is Chipotle is all of this?

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • The KFC fanclub!!!??O_o

Code:
    https://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/chimchar59/ambipom.gif

can i join?

Back