• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The kimi_catdemon Fan Club*~

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    @ kimi: indeed i did get to do that in gym (it counted as a cv) and I hate running laps, that's why I try to avoid track in gym. We have to take written tests as well and they suck and make absolulty no sense. Like we were on volleyball unit and they made us taka a test on lacross or something we hadn't done yet ;;

Welcome Chi :D I'm sure kimi will be happy you joined!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    HI CHI!!! *tackels* ^___^

anywho...O.o we only run and write in the basic PE class, which is needed if you intented to do any other form of athletics...^_^;; (which I have NO hope of doing...)
    finally...one the days we don't run, we do work from a textbook...in PE....WHO'S EVER HEARD OF THAT?!!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I agree with the above statement about textbooks in gym being odd. kimi I now have a new respect for your gym class XDD Don't you guys do sports and stuff because running everyday sounds kinda hard =/ Oh well how is you today?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I'm good...Just got out of the shower...but nope...all we really ever do is run...we do streches before we run but that's about it...;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Poor you *hugs to make you feel better about your cruel gym excersise*

Anyway how are ya today sister??

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I just woke up..I watched an episode of princess tutu then I listened to DDR music then I ate a twinkie...:) breakfast of champions! XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    *gasp* Finally made it to my club..I always get stuck in the member fan clubs..XDD
    I'm fine...^_^

There is no such word a join here. aAnyone is automatically a member!! =DDD
    anyway, What's up with you?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Same here XD So kimi we should talk about THE WEATHER =D (how's that for a topic?)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Overe here in Illinios it's nice and sunny as well =D though it was stormy acouple of days ago ;; how about by you kimi?

Back