• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The kimi_catdemon Fan Club*~

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Ur already approved by me!! =D I'm happy...and tired....I want to get off, but that means leaving...:_____;

Kimicatdemon

Years
    wow..how many times must I be told go to bed before I go?! XD

I took the what pokemon are you quiz..here's who I got...
    XD that doesn't sound like me at all..XD..>.>...Dx

Last edited:

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    ...Why I never joined this club before, I don't know. ^^ Hi, is it ok if I join? I just took that quiz, although I've taken it 2 times before. the first time I got Butterfree, then I got Mew, now I'm Electrike? Oo;;
    *Is confused*

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    >D yeah you can join...*thunder clasp*

evil twin: you'll regret it...no one can protect you here....

But she beats me up the most...XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Hiya kimi!

After the successful Mew Mew, I was gonna try Princess Tutu, since so many people like it. One problem, no episode one. ;_; (Sorry, I can't understand anything without first seeing the first episode)

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Their was an episode 1...but..I can't find one with subs....;_; OH!! but it's pretty basic and simple the first episode...
    Duck=crazy, kluz=tzy girl
    Fakir=jerk *glomps*
    Mytho=heartless prince, but still nice..XD
    Rue= school beauty.
    Pike lille= crazy friends...
    neko sensei="marry me!!" XD he'll say that alot
    and Drosselmeyer= a crazy guy who needs a good friend so he can find other entertain himself other than tourchring people to misery..XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    All right, I suppose I'll try to watch 2, but really, did anything important happen in episode one? I just like to have an understanding of the shows I watch

Kimicatdemon

Years
    HYPERNESSICTY?! O.o YAY!!
    in episode one it just introduces the charcters really...episode 2 just tells you what a heart shard is...episode 3 is kinda where you really need to stat watching. (up till episode 6 it's the same: tutu finds a heart shard reastores it.) after that, then you can't miss an epsode or else you don't understand what's happeneing..=O

Persona

Banned
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    HYPERNESSICTY?! O.o YAY!!
    in episode one it just introduces the charcters really...episode 2 just tells you what a heart shard is...episode 3 is kinda where you really need to stat watching. (up till episode 6 it's the same: tutu finds a heart shard reastores it.) after that, then you can't miss an epsode or else you don't understand what's happeneing..=O

Is hypernessicty even a word? xD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That's nice of you =D and hey angel (again XDD)

I jut missed her...;;

Back