• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Kimono Girls!

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Just wondering, who did you use the most for battling the Kimono Girls? I think I started off with my Typhlosion and I switched out Pokémon that I needed. Also, did you think they were challenging, battling five strong trainers in a row? As for me, I'd say that they weren't easy or difficult. Which Eeveelution did you find most challenging? I'll have to say that speedy Jolteon or that defensive Umbreon! I didn't have anything that was super effective on them and my Pokémon were getting weak with the Jolteon... But! I managed to defeat them!

Peace out and discuss away! XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Um, it was pretty easy to defeat them all. I mainly used Ampharos, but Quagsire stepped in a few times too. For Umbreon, I used Ampharos' Charge and Discharge to dispatch of it. For Espeon, Ampharos used Light Screen and then Charge to resist all of its attacks. Flareon fainted to a single attack. Jolteon and Vaporeon, only knowing one attacking move, couldn't damage Quagsire at all because of Ground-typing and Water Absorb.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I used Alakazam for all except Umbreon, who I defeated with Poliwrath.

Alakazam was handy on Jolteon, as Miracle Eye + Psychic dispatched of it's Double Team spamming.

Vaporeon was simple, due to Poliwrath's Sub+Focus Punch combination.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I used my whole team. Whoever had the type advantage was out there.

So, I used Feraligatr's Crunch to deal with Espeon.
    Umbreon was kinda tough, so I used Ursaring's Facade to go at it.
    I had to heal Feraligatr up before taking on Flareon, so I sent Ursaring out and she got a burn (this is important!) so then I switched for Feraligatr, used Surf and defeated that.
    Jolteon... ooh, the speedy demon. This is where Ursaring's burn comes in. You see, she has Guts and Facade. When her HP got low, Guts boosted her power and because of her burn, Facade's power was doubled, leading to a OHKO.
    And finally, Vaporeon got defeated by Ampharos's Discharge.

Victory in six simple steps. ~♪

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Burn really wasn't the best effect for you to have mate. Poison or Paralysis are better, as Burn halves poor Ursaring's attack stats.

Not sure how I'm going to line up against them with my planned team of Bayleef, Charizard, Blastoise, Nidoking, Steelix, ??????.

I guess Bayleef for Vaporeon, and take out the others with my awesome powers.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i had to try two time to beat them. my pokemon were under leveled the first time i tried to beat them. but it was still a bit challenging for me.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Burn really wasn't the best effect for you to have mate. Poison or Paralysis are better, as Burn halves poor Ursaring's attack stats.

Not sure how I'm going to line up against them with my planned team of Bayleef, Charizard, Blastoise, Nidoking, Steelix, ??????.

Hey, I was just working with what they gave me! ^^;;

Blame Flareon, it used Will-O-Wisp against me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    My team sucked against them but we did win. The Umbreon and Espeon were difficult. The others were fine.

Years
    I defeated them all with my Typhlosion (lvl.45), easy =) Although Vaporeon was a little bit hard... But it was fun battling them. ^^

SUTANRII

The New Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    I was unprepared at first, but after I wrecked them with Typhlosion and Ampharos.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

Guts allows Ursaring to ignore the ATK halving portion of burn, though Toxic Orb poison is generally best for Ursaring because it ends up taking less damage in the long run (since you switch out a lot). Paralysis is definitely the worst way to go unless Ursaring has Quick Feet, which negates the SPE halving effect. In both cases, Guts and Quick Feet, Ursaring still gets the benefits from those abilities (they aren't negated).

Years
    The first time I challenged them, my Pokemon were kinda underleveled. Once I leveled all of them up a few levels, I started out with my Ampharos so she could use Signal Beam to get rid of Umbreon. After that it was smooth sailing, really. It was Umbreon that gave me the most trouble.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    I HATE THAT DAMNED UMBREON! STUPID CONFUSE RAY! Anyways I start off with a Machamp, then my Wobbuffet for the Espeon, Gyrados for Flareon, and whatever else I had for Jolteon + Flareon. Quilava and Miltank I think :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    I used my scisor to kill all of them except flareon :)

I had to use feraligatr for that one

Back