• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The King's Epic Castle (Shinies and Events inside)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh and I forgot to mention... IS it okay if the buneary (Male) is nicknamed? (I named him Kuvuro)

Years
    Hi, im a newbie to this forum. I need 3 more pokes to complete my Nat.pokedex. They are Entei , Suicune , & Lugia.
    I am hoping that you could make me a present of 1 or more of these to help me out. Shiny or non shiny i dont care which.
    I have only caught 1 shiny so far ( a purple shiny Dratini ) which i offer to trade if you want it.
    I have most of the other 490 dex pokes so could breed legit normals of anything you wanted specificly. Reading yr thread i see youve got loads to trade, but i dont see yr wants ?
    I can also offer masterballs if you need some. Hope to hear back from you, bye for now

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Reply time!

oh ok. i assumed u were interested in a few shiny's i have. i have more but i have not listed them yet
    Not interested in anything from your page. Sorry.

hello, I just need to know what I may trade you for much events... I don´t have a lot of events you have :(
    Wha?

Are there any events which are off limits? Oh and I forgot to mention... IS it okay if the buneary (Male) is nicknamed? (I named him Kuvuro)
    It's ok. And I'm particularly looking for this year's recent events.

Hi, im a newbie to this forum. I need 3 more pokes to complete my Nat.pokedex. They are Entei , Suicune , & Lugia.
    I am hoping that you could make me a present of 1 or more of these to help me out. Shiny or non shiny i dont care which.
    I have only caught 1 shiny so far ( a purple shiny Dratini ) which i offer to trade if you want it.
    I have most of the other 490 dex pokes so could breed legit normals of anything you wanted specificly. Reading yr thread i see youve got loads to trade, but i dont see yr wants ?
    I can also offer masterballs if you need some. Hope to hear back from you, bye for now
    I'll see what I can do about it.

Does the shiny Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss (Any of them) have Nasty Plot.
    Unfortunately, not.

i trade u a shiny lugia for a shiny deoxys or a shiiny rotom
    What's the Lugia's OT and ID? I don't want any repeats.

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Hi! I am interested in Mitsurin Celebi, Saikyou Magmortar, Sunday Wobbuffet, Tru Manaphy, Daisuke 2008 Jirachi, and Yukari Mew. I can offer Osaka Meowth, Golgo Octillery, GCEA HootHoot, GCEA Delibird, GCEA Chansey, and Jeremy Tauros.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Reply time!

It's ok. And I'm particularly looking for this year's recent events.

I meant are there any I can't have. Because I have been after an Eigakan Arceus for quite some time... but if little Kuvuro isn't good enough for that I understand. I'll request the shiny Spiritomb or shiny Sudowoodo.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Hi! I am interested in Mitsurin Celebi, Saikyou Magmortar, Sunday Wobbuffet, Tru Manaphy, Daisuke 2008 Jirachi, and Yukari Mew. I can offer Osaka Meowth, Golgo Octillery, GCEA HootHoot, GCEA Delibird, GCEA Chansey, and Jeremy Tauros.
    Well, I'm interested in Events I don't have and recent ones. What can you offer me?

I meant are there any I can't have. Because I have been after an Eigakan Arceus for quite some time... but if little Kuvuro isn't good enough for that I understand. I'll request the shiny Spiritomb or shiny Sudowoodo.
    Oooh... Well, the only thing offlimits are the Shiny EV'd Pokémon, which I ask 2 events of Shinies for. Let me get that Arceus cloned.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Oooh... Well, the only thing offlimits are the Shiny EV'd Pokémon, which I ask 2 events of Shinies for. Let me get that Arceus cloned.
    ....Seriosuly? And all I have to give you is Kuvuro?

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    I said what I offered in my first post. But I will list again, considering you ignored them there. Osaka Meowth, Golgo Octillery, GCEA HootHoot, GCEA Chansey, GCEA Cyndaquil, GCEA Delibird.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    alrighty that would be great ^^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I've been busy with stuff, and I apologize for the late replies:

Alright. I won't argue. Kuvuro is on the Diamond FC.
    I'll give my FC once I get Arceus done.

Can I please have the Nature of your Shiny Feebas
    Sassy.

I said what I offered in my first post. But I will list again, considering you ignored them there. Osaka Meowth, Golgo Octillery, GCEA HootHoot, GCEA Chansey, GCEA Cyndaquil, GCEA Delibird.
    Not interested in anything. Any other Events you've got?

alrighty that would be great ^^
    Getting that Vulpix ready...

Ca I have regirock and registeel check my thread rockbaby's trading Thread
    Shiny ones, or the Event ones?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    for the shiny milotic do you want a shiny shuckle lv 52 ut pm me if you want to trade

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Yea I have others. But you specifically said that you wanted Events that you DID NOT have. I am right in the fact that you don't have any of those.

Back