• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The King's Epic Castle (Shinies and Events inside)

Urhungry

Lover of Leavanny
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I've got a tru shamin I would trade, also a cheated lvl100 shiny wigglytuff and level 100 shiny deoxyes. I also have a level 86 or so legit evd rotom. If any of those are good, I would love a shiny absol, and a shiny stone. Thanks!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • egikan movie :P FILLER FILLER
    That interests me. Let me get my Shaymin cloned, and sure.

I have the Japanese one on my Pearl and it is a clone. Use my Pearl FC for that one. I need all of them transfered on to Pearl anyway. Use both of my Diamond and Pearl FC's. I will have to do it later tonight between 9 and 11 PM PST now. I hope you will be on during those hours. Thanks. I need your FC please.:)
    Eh, alright, then.

W. King - 3137 4256 7043

I've got a tru shamin I would trade, also a cheated lvl100 shiny wigglytuff and level 100 shiny deoxyes. I also have a level 86 or so legit evd rotom. If any of those are good, I would love a shiny absol, and a shiny stone. Thanks!
    I'm sorry; none of them interested me.

wants:
    shiny houndour
    shiny mudkip
    shiny murkrow
    shiny horsea

offering: anything from my thread
    I'll go and take a look at it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • TRU Arceus Lv.100(nature: jolly)ALAMOS Darkrai Lv 50(nature: naive)
    UT bulbasaur Lv.5(nature:lax)
    UT poliwag Lv.30(nature:naive)

Interested in these ones. How about it? [BTW, the Houndour's name is Havoc. Is that alright with you?]

oh well instead of the hondour can i get your Electivire EV 100 Adamant?
    but other then that sounds good to me =]
    whats you FC?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • That interests me. Let me get my Shaymin cloned, and sure.

Eh, alright, then.

W. King - 3137 4256 7043

I'm sorry; none of them interested me.

I'll go and take a look at it.

I am now on Wi-Fi. I need al 3 on Diamond so I have a junk in the 3rd spot because the Pichu is on my Platinum. Use my Platinum FC so I can give you the Japanese PCP Pichu event for a junk since I am giving you a junk for the 3rd event on my Diamond. Thanks. I am standing by on Wi-Fi right now. See you on when you have them and you are ready to trade. Thanks.:)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I am now on Wi-Fi. I need al 3 on Diamond so I have a junk in the 3rd spot because the Pichu is on my Platinum. Use my Platinum FC so I can give you the Japanese PCP Pichu event for a junk since I am giving you a junk for the 3rd event on my Diamond. Thanks. I am standing by on Wi-Fi right now. See you on when you have them and you are ready to trade. Thanks.:)
    [/CENTER]
    Just remember to get me that Pichu tomorrow, alright?

Back