• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kitty Cat Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly Z

Frozen Soul
Years
Cool, I'll join.

Name: Dragonfly Z
Partner: Sneasel
Partner's Name: Void

Should Hypno be a cat?
Hypno looks nothing like a cat. And its pre-evo Drowzee looks like an elephant, not a cat.

Uptightest Looking Cat?
Delcatty

Last edited:
Years
welcome dragonfly!
cats and their uptightiness?
besides delcatty i think maybe vaporeon or one of the eeveelutions. maybe umbreon, she just seems like the kind of personality...

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Cool, I'll join.

Name: Dragonfly Z
Partner: Sneasel
Partner's Name: Void

Should Hypno be a cat?
Hypno looks nothing like a cat. And its pre-evo Drowzee looks like an elephant, not a cat.

Uptightest Looking Cat?
Delcatty
Yo, Drowzee is a TAPIR, not a ELEPHANT....
& Hypno is a humaniod with a Pinocchio nose...
& I say the most up-tight kitty is Purugly...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Hypno could be one of these fugly things. Also, it has a tuft 'round its neck like a vulture, as well as the "beak". And, yeah, I guess drowzee is like a tapir =/
Or, wunna these...

So who uses a high leveled persion + amulet coin + pay day for money?

Years
so that's what those are! i like hypnos better. dang Bringer! you definitely looked into this!
High level persian + amulet coin+ pay day= money?
Yes i've done that before. i was really low on money and in an area where the trainers were hard.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I've used a Persian for money on Leaf Green before...
but I don't have the game now.
(My sister has it.)

Years
OH, Delta, calm down! you'll always be my pairy.
anyways, be on the look out for a new version of this club! Apparently del is giving up his authority of this place, so i'll be starting a new one. you know as soon as this one closes.XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back