• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Koga/Sabrina/Giovanni FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    We will see. They have brought back Loreley, but that's because she's important in FR/LG. Koga and the rest of the Elite four might appear, too. It's all up to the manga writers.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    The first two pics are from 'Mewtwo returns', IIRC. A good movie, so many good Giovanni moments...*loves him crushing the glass* XD

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
    Yes I like it to :D I have these movie on vhs but someone stole it :/ All of my vhs ;( Recently I buy Pokemon 4 book and there is many Koga, Sabrina and Giovanni ^^

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I liked Mewtwo Returns because I was a big mewtwo fan back then. Now I'm obsessed with another psychic. 0=)
    >>;;; I know how bad it is if you lend out your DVDs and never get them back. >>;;; Almost as bad as stealing.
    Can you give any scans from the book? (if it's allowed, I mean. ^^;;;)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I have a scanner now...which reminds me, I wanted to scan some pictures from my mangas. oo;;;*runs off to scan* BTW, did you notice that Gio is also back in the manga? (Or have we already talked about this and I forgot? XD)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Well...so summarize the last manga chapters up: Gio has captured Mewtwo, Deoxys is under his control, too. And Gio is searching for his son, who seems to be Silver. ^^ And Yellow wants to challenge Kanto's gym, the most important thing for me, like I said before. =3

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    No, sadly, we don't know anything about him at the moment. But there's always hope. ^_- The elite four (and Koga is technically still one in the manga, even if he is not in FR/LG) might appear, too. ^^

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
    Ok I'm back. What's new? If you put in google " Koga " you have pics of Sabrina. And if you put " Sabrina " in google you have Blaine. Strange ^^'

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...this thread has been dead for over 5 years o_o; You are not allowed to revive threads if they stay dead for a month, so I'm afraid you'll have to create a new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back