• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Korova | Syndrome Trade Center (Now with 50% more trading)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    recover, overheat, sunnyday, swift; max special attack and speed. although, if you choose this, I think this is equivalent to both your mews.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    there's no good/bad moveset I mean, it's just an untouched moveset where overheat replaced fire blast.

2406 9796 2174. please make your response time a little shorter, need to go soon.
    MYSTRY mew then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    oh, ok, then we're not trading then, not gonna be here. should've told me from the start... bye

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fine by me.

Anyway..An update of my part should be happening soon.

Detox

I have like 100 of both of those. I can get you as many as you need.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fine Kairyu..Gimme 2 of each..And you also need to give me some more pokemon..>.>

Groudon ~00518 ~ Adamant ~ Quick Tempered

For both..If it's UT.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    What did you want for my thread for
    CMT for 10 ANIV Latias, Timid, Lv 70
    Starly, Lv4, Jolly?

Eruption.

Its Frozen..
    Years
    @ Korva's Offers : Hey Korva i like these : 10 ANIV Latias, Timid, Lv 70 , Electrike, lv 7, Modest
    I can offer : EV'd Raichu, Shiny Alakazam, Shiny Rampardos, Frosslass, Abomasnow and some other UT Shinys/Events.

Back