• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Lake Guardians

Years
    While they aren't my favorite trio, I like them a lot more now than I used to. Originally, I thought they were pretty ugly and too similar in design. However, since using them in later games more, I have grown to like them. I tend to catch this trio now in all the games they are available in. If I had to choose a favorite, I would go with Azelf.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    They're a pretty sweet trio if you ask me! Azelf will always be my favourite because it is just so versatile in it's competitive usage! Uxie always stands out to me for it being the first 'Legendary' boss in Explorers of Time/Darkness! Mespirit has always just been kinda meh to me, that's the price being a roaming legendary is I guess!

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
    Ive never raised them. I love Azelf, Uxie is alright and I dont like Mesprit much. None of them seem decent or special in battle tho.

Back