• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lake of the Swan :: Visual Arts.

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
Years
  • I do sketch them out on paper and then scan it into the computer. I have a tablet, but drawing things straight on the computer always mess up my proportions ^^;;

Oh really, well if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask ^^

lol @ the tablet. So what do you use the color your drawings?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I use Photoshop CS4, and sometimes I use Manga Studio 4 for the lines, but I haven't used it in a while since it's not installed...
    I'm still trying to get my hands on SAI just to test it out.

Cerese912

I heart pokemon :)
    Years
  • I use Photoshop CS4, and sometimes I use Manga Studio 4 for the lines, but I haven't used it in a while since it's not installed...

Awesome. Right now I just figured out how to color in my characters using my program. I draw them by hand and then scan them in for editing (I have GIMP).

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Yay, your drawing style is preety cool. Really. Some of them looks like a battlers for RPGMXP game xD Mostly I like this sketch with girl in the cave.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I feel so outdated, and outclassed. All I have is Paint so that's what I use to edit any drawings I scan. But seriously, love the art!

Back