• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The languages club

Years
    Ei, bine, ce mai faceti? Uau, sincer nu ma asteptam sa faca cineva un astfel de club -- ma bucur ca l-ati facut. ^_^
    Tch, vreau sa profit de ocazia asta ca sa va spun ca imi plac Dragonii FOARTE mult(sunt chiar atras de ei o.0), ca sunt maniac de RPG-uri si de Final Fantasy, si ca ma port ca un nebun in viata reala! XD
    Tch. Sunteti super tari(cu cateva exceptii), voi si toata comunitatea asta minunata! ^_^ *arunca confetti*

Translation:

Well how is everyone? Wow, honestly I never expected anyone to make a club like this -- I'm glad you made it. ^_^
    Tch, I wanna take this opportunity to tell you all that I like Dragons ALOT(I even feel attracted to them o.0), that I'm an RPG and Final Fantasy maniac, and that I'm a nutcase in real life! XD
    Tch. You guys are all super cool(with a few exceptions), you and this wonderful community! ^_^ *throws confetti*

Lol, the english version is much shorter. o.0 *kicks romanian*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    O.o
    Je m'appelle Pikabloo. J'ai treize ans. J'habite dans un appartement a Bangkok en Thailande.
    (My name is Pikabloo [XD]. I'm 13 years old. I live in an apartment in Bangkok Thailand.)

I missed some accents on that one...

Years
    Ma cheama Florin, da si eu locuiesc intr-un apartament, stau in camera ca-n buncar si-mi irosesc viata in fata unui calculator. XD

Translation:

My name is Florin, yes I live in an apartment too, I sit in my room like in a bunker, wasting my life in front of a computer. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    J'ecoute le "Llama song"
    (I'm listening to the Llama song)

I like the song o.o

Years
    Tch. Wheeee! This is just so phun! XD

Am fost la niste prieteni, dar nu erau acasa asa ca m-am intors, dar dupa aia m-a luat mama la o discutie plicticoasa altfel ma-ntorceam aici mai devreme! XD

Translation:

I went to some friends, but they weren't home, so I came back, but then mom took me for a boring discussion otherwise I would've been here earlier! XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Talaga?! Hehe. Ako naman, nag kain ako ng diner. Masarap siya, lasang spaghetti. Kasi naman, spaghetti nga yung kinai ko!
    (Really?! Hehe. Me, I ate diner. It was good, tasted like spaghetti. Maybe it's because it was spaghetti that I ate!)

Lol...

Years
    Uau! Pikabloo, vorbesti si japoneza?!?! Lol, cat mi-as dori sa stiu si eu japoneza... pacat ca stiu doar cateva cuvinte din anime... cum ar fi "baka"! XD

Translation:

Wow! Pikabloo, you speak japanese too? Lol, how much I wish I knew japanese too... too bad I only know a couple of words... like "baka"! XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hindi Japanese yun! Tagalog!
    (That wasn't Japanese! It's Tagalog!)

Tagalog is the native Filipino speak. I'm Filipino. I know like a tiny little bit of Japanese. And in Tagalog, baka means cow. In Japanese it means stupid, right?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Wish ko mag learn ng Japanese
    (My wish is to learn Japanese)

That was actually Tag-lish. Part Tagalog part English...

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    lol
    German: Z?hl mich rein XD
    Ich mein Ich bin dabei *g*

English: OK count me in XD
    Seems to be fun! XD

Years
    Eu am invatat nouazeci la suta din engleza pe care o stiu de la televizor si de la calculator. XD

Translation:

I learned 90% of the english I know from TV and computers! XD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Eu am invatat nouazeci la suta din engleza pe care o stiu de la televizor si de la calculator. XD

Translation:

I learned 90% of the english I know from TV and computers! XD

Ach, du auch? XD

Heh, you too? XD

Back