• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Lapras appearing on fridays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Has anyone else found it? I'm either going to use it or Kingdra on my team. Not sure which. I think it's kind of cool. I got it with a Modest Nature.

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    I found it, but I don't use it on my team. I already have a tankish water type on it. :)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I keep wanting to catch it but I forget about it. =/

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
  • I don't see the point in making time events in this game, People are just gonna change there time in order to do the event, Its just a waste of time. Its not like im gonna say to myself, "Its Friday! Lets go catch Lapras"

As for catching it, Its a pokemon good for starting off the game with if you pick a Fire or Grass starter, Because i got Totadile. Its pretty much useless.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I can't decide if I want Lapras or Kingdra on my team, hmm... I already have a Dragon Type but I love Kingdra XD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yeah, I got it. I got it by accident actually. But I don't use it. When I found it my team was on lvl45 so it was pretty much useless. It's a nice dust gatherer in my PC.

Fli

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    As soon as I got surf, I changed the time to go get it (the day was like Monday or something instead and I was not waiting until the end of the week to catch it). Lapras is part of team because I caught when it was only a little below the rest of my team and I really like Lapras. (Also, I started with cyndaquil, so I needed a water type.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back