• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Lapras appearing on fridays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I wonder. I think I'll change the date on my game and see how that goes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I didn't catch the one there on Friday, because I found one in the Safari Zone. XD;

IDK, maybe one day I'll go and catch it for the lulz.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I don't see the point in making time events in this game, People are just gonna change there time in order to do the event, Its just a waste of time. Its not like im gonna say to myself, "Its Friday! Lets go catch Lapras"

As for catching it, Its a pokemon good for starting off the game with if you pick a Fire or Grass starter, Because i got Totadile. Its pretty much useless.

You actually need to set it to Thursday and wait 24 hrs. Game safeguard.

Years
  • Forgot aboot that Lapras.
    Will end up Net Ball'n it on soft reset for female. Breed it for Dragon Dance.

Just so don't have to trade for similar.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Yes I did find it. Yes I did catch it (in a FastBall too!) and yes I do use it. Lapras is one of my mainstays of my party.

Years
  • No, I haven't caught it yet, but I might tomorrow, as I don't really have a water type on my team.Even though it'll probably be a lot of levels lower than me (travelling to Pokemon League) I'll try to level it up, as it looks quite good.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Well, i really don't like altering the DS clock to have it quicly, i like to wait for the in game events and i don't have caught this because i'm thinking in breed the one that i have in Diamond to have a Lapras with Dragon Dance =)

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well, i really don't like altering the DS clock to have it quicly, i like to wait for the in game events and i don't have caught this because i'm thinking in breed the one that i have in Diamond to have a Lapras with Dragon Dance =)

I don't alter either. Takes away the fun!

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Grrrrr... Forgot to catch my Lapras! See what happens when you're psyched about spring break?! =/ Oh well... There's always the next Friday...

Years
  • I keep forgetting Dx I actually said to myself yesterday "Go get Lapras!" and I forgot of course. I'll try next time.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hey...I completely forgot you could catch a Lapras on Fridays inside the Union Cave! xD I'll have to make sure I remember it next time Friday comes around! ^^

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • Caught it Friday past. Should be helpful for Clair and Lance, got three Pokes on my team now that can learn Ice type moves. At first I kept going north because I had no idea where it was supposed to be (hadn't even heard about it back when I played Gold lots), then figured it out, caught it in a Lure ball or something. I think.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I might catch it, I already have a main water type of Feraligatr, but Lapras could be my water HM Slave + Ice Beam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back