• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game of Your Life

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One day, an evil witch decides to take away your ability to play games. Before she does it, though, she gives you the chance to play one, last video game of your choice. What game would that be? Why would you choose this? Whatever game you select, make sure to do it thoughtfully, because this would be your last! After that, you wouldn't be able to play any other game at all. Every time you'd try to turn on your video game console, it simply wouldn't work. Others would be able to play games right in front of you, but as soon as you grabbed the controller, the console would turn itself off automatically. You'd have your ability to play computer games taken away, too. You can run computers, but cannot game on them. d:

Me, I honestly can't decide… I'll simply just go ahead and list my top three. The first game I would most likely play is Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I know that I've played this game plenty of times before, but that doesn't matter, though, as I still find it to be quite enjoyable. The graphics are absolutely stunning, the music are extremely pleasant to the ears, and the story is very attention-grabbing. Once you're into the game, the storyline will drag you down deep. My most favorite part of the game would have to be the ending. At the end of the game, you managed to figure out that Paradox, the old lady who's helped you out throughout your journey, was actually Impa. Impa is the person who helped to keep Zelda protected while she was stuck in the past. When you met Impa, you were able to become great friends with her. Anyway, after you uncovered Paradox's real identity, you and Zelda were about to say something to her. Before you got to say anything, though, she turned herself into ashes and got blown away by the wind. I found this moment to be quite sad, and was literally crying.

Assassin's Creed II would be my second option. The story is just as interesting as Skyward Sword. You start off the game with a young man known as Ezio, a member of the Auditore family. There were two other characters in the game—Giovanni Auditore and Federico Auditore, who were his father and brother, respectively. Throughout the game, they both get falsely accused by someone, which gets them to be executed. This causes him to lose his mind and gives him the need to seek revenge. Eventually, Ezio figures out a secret about his father—he was an assassin. This inspires Ezio decides to follow his father's footsteps, and turns himself into an assassin as well. After that, he goes on to murder the guy who put his family in danger. This isn't the end, though; this is only the beginning. Immediately after the murder, he gets himself into a lot of trouble, and is required to do a ton of quests and mission to finally get out.

My last choice has gotta be Mario Kart 7. I would be doing some online races against my friends, and also a few balloon battles and coin runners. I would play this game until my 3DS' battery ran completely dry. Well, I wouldn't let the battery run out, actually. xD I'd plug my console into the charger and try to cling to the game for as long as I can.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Chrono Trigger

I would just sit down with my legs crossed playing the de version and just listening to its beautiful soundtrack, I would then see which ending I get and whichever one I will just sit there smilig all those memories. Akira toryama the dream team, a mix of the people who worked on dragon quest and final fantasy until ff went to hell. The soundtrack was amazing, the characters I fell in love with, the storyline I enjoyed.

My second choice would be Chronicles of Ys or whichever one was on the pc the unique battle system was awesome and the story line and dialogue were suberb.

Third would be dragon quest 5 because it holds a place in my heart and bring the first game to make me cry.

Sinjuda

Newbie Breeder
    Years
  • Onimusha Dawn of Dreams. Still my favorite game of all time. Story,combat,characters..everything was amazing..Ive beat the game about 15 times ;A;

TY

If i only were allowed to play one game then i would pick Tiberian Sun, the game where it all started for me. Even though i like StarCraft a lot, Tiberian Sun stays my no.1 game of all times.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Mine would be The Impossible Game. At my skill level I know I will never beat it thus giving me the most time to figure out a way to kill the *****, she ain't taking nothing away from me!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • I have hard time deciding... One choice would be Skyrim. Because skyrim is newer truly done, there are always more mods to install and characters to make.

Other choice would be Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney: Trials and Tribulations. (man...Ive been talking about this game a lot lately) Mainly because if the game would be my last it better be something I love deeply. Plus when I finish it I always feel so happy... The ending is just that great. Also it gives enough feels to last forever.

Third choice would be Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. For the same reasons as above.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Mine would probably be Skyrim because I really love RPGs and roleplaying in general. Alongside that, I never got the chance to complete all of Skyrim's quests or use most of the awesome mods out there for it.

On the other hand, I might also choose Pokémon Gold for the Gameboy Color because that was the first game I was passionate about and it meant a lot to me.

Back