• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
    Years
    Dragonair hissed at me, like a warning. But I ignored it again.

"We're trying to save Rukario from three teams that are after it---Magma, Aqua, and Rocket. We all believe that they're after Rukario's power, control it, and take over the world."

Dragonair let out a tiny sigh of relief. This time I picked it up in my hands.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Oh..." Cyrus says once again, trying to act a bit surprised once more. "Rukario... Interesting. Are you trying to just protect it or capture it and protect it?" Cyrus questions, trying to figure out their exact intent. If they were planning on capturing it, it wouldn't bother his plan much. After all, he was prepared for that sort of thing. When Cyrus notices Aqua pick up her Dragonair, he quickly remembers Darkblaze. Turning to the Pokemon, he begins to call it back. But, oddly, Darkblaze is actually being behaved. This causes Cyrus to change his mind and to leave his Pokemon be.

Latias Lover!

Years
    Aqua tilted her head on one side a little bit. "We're protecting it," she said. "We never catch legendary Pokemon." Forgetting to call Dragonair back in her ball, she ran off with it, trying to find Rukario. "I forgot," she called to Cyrus, "that Rukario lives in a greenish tree in the artic, almost made by ice, and legends say that there are three Pokemon, with no eyes, that protect Rukario." With that I ran off. Dragonair began slithering out of my hands and started to flap its ears rapidly, almost ready to fly.

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
    GAH! that was hard I defeated those grunts BY MYSELF 'CAUSE NO ONE HELPED ME! well any ways what I miss?

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus turns to Agua as he runs up. It had startled him at first when the boy had sent out his Kyogre. Though he was a member of Team Rocket, he had no real purpose for a legendary Pokemon. The only ones who really wanted them was Giovanni. This got Cyrus to thinking. If he could manage to steal Agua's Kyogra and capture Rukario, it would please Giovanni even more. But, still, his main goal was Rukario. "Nothing. Your friend has just informed me about Rukario," Cyrus replies, carefully looking the person over. He wasn't too sure about this person's Pokemon battling skills, but he was sure he could gather that information much later.

Latias Lover!

Years
    Rukario was spotted running away, to a large tree in the distance. The tree was very old, and the bark was almost turned to ash. Dragonair bravely leapt in its path, and Rukario just simply hopped over it. Angrily Dragonair struck Rukario with a cold, icy beam.

"Dragonair--No!" I shouted, but it was too late. The beam zigzagged to Rukario, and suddenly, Rukario glanced back and saw the blue beam whizzing at it. Quickly, Rukario held up a hand, and the beam disappeared. Before Dragonair can do anything, I recalled it into its ball.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus turns to see the fleeing Rukario. To his left, Darkblaze suddenly begins to take off. Before Darkblaze can, he finds Cyrus' arm held out in front of him. "No, Darkblaze," Cyrus commands his Pokemon. Darkblaze relaxes its body, following its trainer's command. "If you are trying to protect it, why does your Pokemon try to stop it?" Cyrus questions Aqua, his voice stern. Darkblaze had merely acted in defense, fearing that Rukario was about to retaliate and attack them.

Latias Lover!

Years
    "Dragonair is very timid," I replied. "Most likely my Dragonair gets raged or angry, and starts attacking any other Pokemon near it." Deciding that Dragonair was not a good idea, I called out my Plusle. Plusle danced a little, sending sparks in the air.

"C'mon," I said to Cyrus. "Rukario can't be far!" I took off with Plusle at my heels.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    A girl was in a Pokemon Center, listening to a news bulletin about several Legendary Pokemon running all over the place. But she also heard that there were some bad teams, Team Magma, and Team Aqua, that were trying to capture them first. And that is where she came in.

The girl's name was Amy, and did she want to save the legendaries so badly.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus nods to Aqua's words. "Come on, Darkblaze!" Cyrus shouts as he takes off, following the girl close behind. It seemed that he had been accepted into the group. Now, all he had to do was wait.

With a great flap of his wings, Darkblaze takes to the air once again. He wasn't planning on following his trainer by ground, but by air like he usually did. Besides, it would be much easier and he wouldn't have to risk setting the forest on fire with his flaming tail.

Brendon

TEAM AQUA RULES!
    Years
    "I gotta get goin".(i'm always left behind) "Kyrogre Return". " Hey Cyrus Don't even think about gettin my Kyrogre!"

Latias Lover!

Years
    I followed Rukario to a small pond this time. Only it was filled with life. I placed my hand through the waters and realized that Rukario past here, not long ago. I turned to Cyrus, who was catching up with me.

"Rukario is going a little too fast," I told him. "I might need someone to fly it out for me." Returning Plusle back in it's ball, Dragonair appeared, as if it was the only Pokemon that could fly in my team. "Dragonair, help me fly to Rukario," I told the Pokemon, and Dragonair allowed me to climb on its back, and its white feathers on its head beat rapidly, and soon I was flying in the sky.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    Cyrus stops as Aqua stops. "Alright. Guess I will do some flying, as well," Cyrus replies as he looks to the sky. "Darkblaze!" Cyrus calls to his Pokemon, who immediatly swoops towards the ground. Leaping into the air at just the right moment, Cyrus lands on Darkblaze's back as the Pokemon is passing underneath him. They quickly enter a steep climb as Darkblaze begins to gain altitude once more. "Do you see him?" Cyrus shouts to Aqua, wondering if she is able to see Rukario anywhere. Turning to look back, Cyrus checks to see if Agua is anywhere behind him. Even though he wasn't, Cyrus had a feeling it wouldn't take too long for him to catch up.

(( By the way, Brendon, Cyrus didn't technically say anything about trying to steal your Kyogre. It was just a thought of his... Same with the whole 'capturing Rukario' thing. It is just a part of his plan. After all, he is a member of Team Rocket. But, he hasn't done anything or truly said anything to show that yet. ^_^; ))

Latias Lover!

Years
    "I see Rukario!" I called to Cyrus. "Only it's going much faster than usual! It's seems like it's going to teleport." I leaned to Dragonair's head. "Try to land on Rukario," I whispered to it. "Hurry up." I was not pushing Dragonair, but I was suspecting that Cyrus did act a little strange. His curiousity was even weirder. Dragonair yelping was a good reason why Cyrus is a little strange.

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
    "Darkblaze, do not lost them. If Rukario is planning on teleporting, we are going with it!" Cyrus states to his Pokemon as they enter a dive, following Aqua and her Dragonair close behind. He had no intentions of harming Rukario, but he couldn't let it get away. If it was able to, his whole mission would be for nothing.

"Char!" Darkblaze roars its name once more, having seen Rukario thanks to Aqua. Lowering his elevation, he plans on trying to at least grab ahold of Rukario, either to teleport with it or stop it completely.

"We will try to catch it!" Cyrus shouts to Aqua, his voice no longer holding the serious tone it once had. This felt almost like a game to him now, even if it was a mission. As they closed in, Cyrus could only hope that Darkblaze would be able to complete the task. Surprisingly, he hadn't even noticed that Aqua and Dragonair were trying to land on Rukario.

Latias Lover!

Years
    "Dragonair, quick!" I screamed as Dragonair dove faster than a hawk. It plunged into Rukario, and Cyrus landed into Rukario too. But before we could do anything, Rukario teleported, with us.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Amy couldn't fear that this challenge would be hard enough for her, and as a task for her whole team. She looked in her backpack and found her blue notebook. It was important enough for Amy. She used it to take important notes on things. She exited the Pokemon Center.

Amy was in Lilycove City, the most important city in Hoenn. Upon opening her notebook, her PokeNav rang. She closed the notebook and opened the PokeNav's main screen. It was a call about the Legendaries running about. Amy was sure to find at least one of them.

Her notebook had all sorts of things. She had written all the information about the Legendariy Birds, the Legendary Dogs, the Guardians of Altomare, the Regis, the Rare Trio, and the Legendary Duo that had almost changed the world. Only one Legendary was missing, and that was the Dragon known as Rayquaza.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back