• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Manga You Read?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I finished reading volume 4 of Fruits Basket today, for the. . . fourth time? I love this series, hehe. I need to find volumes 5, 6 and 7, though, I don't have them, and a few others, and I don't really like reading it online because those translators always get something wrong >_>

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Reading Naruto and Bleach chapterly as they come out .. oh, and Shaman King, but I need to catch up on those new chapters.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
    As a huge Shoujo fan, of course the last manga I read was a shoujo. It's called "Crimson Hero". About a tomboy with a restrictive mother who runs away to play volleyball with a team she starts from scratch. It isn't one of my favorites, but I'm enjoying it so far. Can't wait to see where this goes.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
    If you want to be technical, the last manga I've read was Blue Exorcist. That was alright, but I'm reading it by physical volume... and thus, I'm at a cliffhanger-kind-of-thing-that-may-not-really-be-a-cliffhanger-anyways. It's semi-frustrating, especially knowing how lazy I am.

If you're slacking on the term manga, then I did read some Tower of God just yesterday, but that's a manhwa. It was awesome, as always.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    The last manga I read was Soul Eater. I was curious about it because it seemed to be getting a pretty good amount of hype but....(flame shield on) I didn't particularly care for it. It's possible that I'm just getting tired with shonen type stories in general though. idk.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
    the last manga i read was Tobaku Haouden Zero: Gyanki-hen
    i had no idea that it was completed until like two weeks ago so i marathon'd like twenty chapters in under an hour.

Years
    ^^ personally, I feel Tower of God is sort of overrated. I read 60 chapters of it and I wasn't ever super imoressed. Sure, battles involved strategy and intellect but it just never blew me away.

Last I read chapter 10 of Kodomo no Kodomo. Deals with a girl, 11 year old, getting pregnant by an innocent accident and her struggles around the said pregnancy. Seems interesting. Just 9 more chapters to go. And then I read Girls of the High's chapter 93 or 94. Artwork is amazing as always. That's mostly why I read it anyway haha

and then OP and naruto latest chapters. OP was slightly disappointing after those explosive chapters for two weeks. Naruto was great.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The Pokémon Adventures manga, actually :) Red/Blue/Green saga. I've begun re-reading it completely from the beginning because I miss the early chapters before they made such an effort to tie it together with how the games work.

Back