• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last party you went to.

Years
    Uh... I think in January, when I went to see my parents in Nebraska. We had a Christmas party with the immediate family in the basement of my grandma's apartment complex. It was a lot of fun. :3

Last party with alcohol? Probably something my sister threw, but I have no idea when that would be.

Last party that didn't have family members in it? Uh, when I was in college I went to a toga party for like 30 minutes. It was boring because I'm not very social and I wasn't drinking. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That social event was my Aunt's Wedding. It was great and there was Strawberry Shortcake which made it even better.

But uh.. I'm boring and don't really go to parties. I went to a club a few weeks ago with two old high school friends (and one of their few friends) but it was a slow night for the club so it was rather boring.

So.. the last "party" I suppose I had was when I had my friends over for a week for my birthday/the "party" we had instead of going to Prom. It was a blast and we had so much Dr. Pepper I don't even.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
    The last party I went to was a Foam Party at a local club. It was pretty dope people were walking around in basically in they bathing suites. They shot us foam gun or whatevea. It was fun.

Years
    A year or two there were some unimportant local elections and I voted for some party. The green one, I think. Now I would prefer the left though. That should count, right?

In all seriousness, I hate parties and social gatherings that involve more than 4 or 5 people in general, they're just obnoxious to me. The last time I voluntarily attended one was maybe 3½ or 4 years ago, I don't know.

Whicher

the OG
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2013
    Umm the last party I went to I guess was in the residence building and people were just drinking... I decided to drink Jack Daniel's.... I got really drunk. I hit on a girl knowing full well she had a boyfriend.... I didn't get anywhere.

then I woke up the next day hungover as balls

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Last party I went to was my sister's birthday part on Saturday lol... :( The last, first, and only real party I've been to was waaay back in like August during band camp. Woodwind mixer wooooo it sucked. The cops showed up and said that more than 10 people couldn't be on a property at once according to the housing ordinances there (we looked them up the following day; that rule does not exist) so we went to an apartment complex to have the saxophone rookie talent show. I never wanna see Ethan's ass again. And ummmm I left and apparently the cops ran them off again even though everyone was just kinda chillin' and it wasn't loud or anything. lol

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Last party I went to was about a month ago. I didn't do much there, just leaned on a wall and listened to music while people danced, kissed, did crazy stuff and a load of other random things.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Last party I went to we were already tired as Hell from being at the beach all day long. So we just sat around and chilled at a friend's house all night and slept over. So in terms of what people think a party should be, it was boring, but for us it was a blast.

I usually hate parties, but when it's nothing but friends like this one, I love them.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Last party I went to was just a bunch of Japanese people I didn't know from other schools in the area. So I just hung out with the guy who invited me, warded off some dude who kept asking me if I wanted a drink 'cause he was so drunk he couldn't remember if he'd already asked, and watched everyone get progressively drunker with the only other sober person; an international student from UCLA. The guy's English was absolutely atrocious...

Interesting night, suffice to say, considering I was totally sober the entire time.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Last party I went to was last week. one of my friends bday but it more like a get together than an party and i was on the computer with my friend's brother half of the time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't go out often, but my last party was St. Paddy's Day where a few of my friends and I went to Denny's (because we're cool and pubs are too mainstream) and then went back to one of my friends' house to play drinking games. That night, I learned that I am terrible at Kings lolololol. So yeah, got ridiculously drunk, woke up hungover and had to go to work. My coworker was laughing at me the whole time omfg.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Hm, let's see, the one party I ever had is my late birthday party a few weeks ago (21 April 2012). Had a blast of fun with friends and family.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I'm not much of a party-goer. The last party I went to was during the last night in London with my group. It wasn't much of a party, just the six of us chatting and drinking until around 2am.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Last party I went to, my friend invited most of our friends round and we chilled

... with Fish N Chips.

Though next party will be more interesting since I'm chaperoning the Year 9/ Grade 8 school dance xD

Back