• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED~*!*~

~*!*~HOW LONG AGO?~*!*~

• ~*!*~ A DAY AGO~*!*~

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • ~*!*~A MONTH AGO~*!*~

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ~*!*~6 MONTHS AGO~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ~*!*~A YEAR AGO~*!*~

• ~*!*~MORE THAN A YEAR AGO~*!*~

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • ~*!*~NEVER IN MY LIFE~*!*~

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    When was the last time you played any of the Pokemon games for the Nintendo 64?

The last time I've played any of those games was 2 years ago just because I was very very bored

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Wow ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~... Thread overload! but, they are good topics...

I played pokemon stadium yesterday because my fried bet my five bucks I couldn't beat mewtwo with 6 lv. 100 magikarps

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    About a month ago. Went kinda like this.

-Found N64

-Searched for a game. Stadium was what I found.

-Spent the next 4 hours playing in the Pika Cup. XD

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ~*!*~THE LAST TIME I PLAYED WAS PROBABLY ABOUT TWO OR THREE MONTHS AGO, I PLAYED STADIUM 2 BECAUSE I GOT BACK INTO G/S/C AGAIN AND WANTED TO GIVE EV TRAINING IN 2ND GEN A SHOT~*!*~

Last edited:
    Years
    ~*!*~THE LAST TIME I PLAYED WAS PROBABLY ABOUT TWO OR THREE MONTHS AGO, I PLAYED STADIUM 2 BECAUSE I GOT BACK INTO G/S/C AGAIN AND WANTED TO GIVE EV TRAINING IN 2ND GEN A SHOT~*!*~

EV training did not exist in 2nd gen, however, with a better knowledge of the game since then, im pretty sure you were kicking butt

Last time i played was years ago, i dont have a N64, but my friend did, i beleive the last game i played was Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Snap, i forget which

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ...okay I guess EV training wasn't the right wording.

You still had higher stats for battling the E4 over and over again instead of using Rare Candies though. That's pretty much what I did a long time ago, cheat for infinite RC's "/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    EV training did not exist in 2nd gen, however, with a better knowledge of the game since then, im pretty sure you were kicking butt

Actually, I think it did, but just not with the Macho Brace. I know there were unlimited EVs in RBY games, so I don't think they would have excluded them from GSC, but the methods were different because of the lack of natures.

Anyway, I've delved back into Pokemon Stadium 2 a bit, and I think my boyfriend has Snap on the Wii that he's been playing. Both are great games with wonderful concepts, when you think about it. I just wish I could transfer my GSC Pokemon to Stadium 2, but I don't have the equipment to do so. But still, it's a fun game, and the rental Pokemon aren't terrible. One time, I rented Stadium and Mew and Mewtwo were playable. Thanks guy who had this before me!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I played just yesterday. I played some good ol 007 Golden Eye. I miss my Pokemon Stadium 2 ): Everytime I move, I lose a Pokemon game lol.

cknarf

4211 2353 6370
    Years
    Just played stadium 2 over the weekend! Couldn't get my crystal version to work with the transfer pak though....

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I played my Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Snap like 1 one month ago on my Green Donkey Kong N64 (lol, I have 2 N64's, Green and black. xD) when I started getting back into Pokemon....xD

Back