• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Lol. Mine is fairly peace-loving, but she can beat the crap out of people if she so desires.

She wiped out most of a flock of Murkrow using a single attack once...

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Mine looks innocent, but is very sadistic and violent. She stole my giant hammer to beat up Latios. She doesn't like him, he seems wimpy to her.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Lol, that's terrible. *imagines* Is it in a comical fashion or is she really just evil? (if you made Latias evil, then someone else is going to be beat up by a giant hammer)

Anyone ever wonder how they hold anything with those paws? They don't seem very flexible, and those claws are kinda short to act like fingers.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Mostly comical. And she blames things on Latios because she likes to watch my character, Kate, get mad and throws flames at him xD. Not in an evil way, but because its hilarious.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Anyone ever wonder how they hold anything with those paws? They don't seem very flexible, and those claws are kinda short to act like fingers.

I did a little comic about that once...it's back a few pages I think. The one with Latios trying to use chopsticks.

*whew* I had my giant hammer ready and everything! What would an evil Latias be like? Sad to think about...

Probably absurdly powerful and really pretentious.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    I did a little comic about that once...it's back a few pages I think. The one with Latios trying to use chopsticks.

I'd like to imagine her drinking tea or something... trouble is, her paws can't reach up to her head. Unless maybe she craned her neck way down. (flexibility ftw?) Which really makes your avatar kinda unworkable, txteclipse, if it was anything but just a picture of the head.

Probably absurdly powerful and really pretentious.

I had to look up what pretentious meant xD. I think she'd be more of the "haha, you fail" kind of tricksy evil, setting up traps and stuff for her amusement at the expense of the protagonist rather than the more serious kind.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'd like to imagine her drinking tea or something... trouble is, her paws can't reach up to her head. Unless maybe she craned her neck way down. (flexibility ftw?) Which really makes your avatar kinda unworkable, txteclipse, if it was anything but just a picture of the head.

Interestingly, I'm drinking tea right now. Oh, and I could make my avatar work. It would look absolutely ridiculous though. XD

Lusankya said:
    I had to look up what pretentious meant xD. I think she'd be more of the "haha, you fail" kind of tricksy evil, setting up traps and stuff for her amusement at the expense of the protagonist rather than the more serious kind.

Yeah...I guess I was kind of thinking of like an extremely villainous Latias. She'd be like "Pitiful protagonist. Don't you know that, when compared to my caliber, you're rather pathetic? But don't worry. I shall end your miserable existence soon enough."

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    So, while we're on the subject of an evil Latias, what about an evil Latios? I'd imagine an evil Latios as being cold and cruel, a Darth Vader-type of villan, who rarely shows emotion.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    D: I've been gone for a while a-yup-yup

Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked a horse. It's now known as a giraffe. Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Latias. She ate him.

Go Latias! =P

Oh geez. MAYBE LATIAS IS CHUCK NORRIS. No one can beat Chuck Norris.

If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?
    Latias and nickname her Lily.

And yeah, Latios doesn't have the same streamlined feel as Latias.

^ Made me lol. And I think Kai will know why. Speaking of Kai, I have no MasterBall to catch Latios. :C Just a lot of those Ultra Balls and other ones like the ones that get stronger as time goes on. But I dont think they work that well. Latios is on 1HP and I've gotten like, 123456780987 on how many rounds or w/e and I STILL CANT CATCH IT >:U

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
    Years
    *crashes back into fanclub in a jet, which happens to be painted blue and white* HELLO, BOYS! I'M BAAAAACK!

D: I've been gone for a while a-yup-yup

Oh geez. MAYBE LATIAS IS CHUCK NORRIS. No one can beat Chuck Norris.

Naw, Latias can beat him. Captain Falcon and Mr T can't beat him, but they can pull a 3-way tie in an FFA with him.

SailorShadow said:
    If you had one chance to capture Latias or Latios, which one would you capture? What would you nickname him/her if you wanted to give him/her a nickname?

Latias, of course. Names? hmm.... Rachael. Name of the Latias in mah fanfictions. (and nobody say a word against it. if you can fanart, I can fanfic.)

good to be back, maybe I'll actually stick around this time. (MAYBE. If I can stop sniping people in HL2 Deathmatch long enough to pop in...)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

If I were to capture(or befriend) one, I'll name the Latios, Gawain. If Latias, Kelly. Actually it's the name of my Latios and Latias in the GBA.

And who's the heck is Chuck Norris?!? >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back