• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    While we wait... how about this one?

Other then themselves, what other pokemon do you think the Latis would get along well with?

*LateResponse._.;*

I think Latias might like to hang out with Mew sometimes.

...hmm, did you ever think that maybe they'd like a Pokémon that could carry them around? How about a

WAILORD? 8D

Ill bet riding one of those is wicked cool desu~! xD

I suppose I could start another topic...

What food do you think the Latis would like?

I could see the Latis eating a lot of fruit, especially PokeBerries. However, I'm sure that Latias would like a sandwich...

Cotton Candy! ~<3 That, and maybe some of that pistachio ice cream they sell at Alto Mare desu~ C:

What food do you think the Latis would like?

I know which drink.

Red Bull. It gives you wings. :D

I lol'd! But of course, they already have wings! So what they need is ......

ROCKSTAR!!!(shweet! two size 7 phrases in one post!)

EDIT: FINALLY!(size 4) First post on a page again! xD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice answers, everyone. Should we start the next topic about Latias and Latios, Ratiasu-kun? Or can we talk about them?
    EDIT: 5500th post!

~Rene~ :t025:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Nice answers, everyone. Should we start the next topic about Latias and Latios, Ratiasu-kun? Or can we talk about them?
    EDIT: 5500th post!

I think the best topic of all is simply to chat about everything Lati-related! 8D "Topics" are mainly if we start to run dry.

I may have to draw that Latios in the jazz band sometime soon. I so have that image in my head desu~!

...with the sunglasses, and the beret, and the shiny, golden sax... =>

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'd help you along with that fic, if you'd like (such as advice, reviews, and such). I'm assuming it's Lati related, since you posted here.

I'd like to inform you, however, that there are at least three (and probably more) fics in production centered around the Lati's. I'd recommend that you search around on the internet for such things before doing any writing or plot developement.

Take it from me: you don't want to get ten chapters in and find out that what you're doing is very similar to someone else's work. I just barely escaped this predicament when I found out that someone else was writing a Lati fic like me. Luckily, their fic was set about 2000 years after mine, so it worked out.

In other words: do your research. It will help you produce an original, valuable story that people will be able to read and say "hey COOL! How'd they think of this?" Which is basically the kind of response we as writers live for XD

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Well, it should be unique, it has reference to this worlds events of the past, especially those based on religion. The Lati's are not that total focus of the story in fact only Latias will appear often as its based both on real events from this world and events that have happened in the storyline of the anime. It would take me ages to describe it but Latias features heavily in the story as well as some other characters from the game, namely members of Team Galatic and may a few others. And why, you ask how come i've not added in Latios? That I will tell you later.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Alright, I'll be expecting it.

Noticed that you seem to be writing another fic, so I won't give you a long, boring lecture on such things as grammar and sentence structure, lol. You've probably been there, done that.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think the best topic of all is simply to chat about everything Lati-related! 8D "Topics" are mainly if we start to run dry.

I may have to draw that Latios in the jazz band sometime soon. I so have that image in my head desu~!

...with the sunglasses, and the beret, and the shiny, golden sax... =>
    Good idea, Ratiasu-kun. So should we write a story about the Latis?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Lol. I can imagine a massive RP in this thread. Writing a whole fan fic together in this thread would be kinda... spammish?

Favourite food?

OHCHOCOLATEOFCOURSE

Whee. I had some for breakfast.

I have to start drawing Latias again. Lol, another combined drawing with all out members? :3

LATIS IN A BAND theme. Sounds good. ~ ♥

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Just draw something, and me (or Kai...) will put it in a big collage. It would be really cool if we all jumbled it up and did something different. So, not everyone does the same thing.

Such as:
    Kai does Latias on the Drums.
    I do Latios on Guitar.
    You can do Latias on Sax.

and so on. So no one does the same thing. Sounds like an awesome project. The last one we tried just fell apart.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I think they had a lot of mental strength, but they were depicted as fairly weak (except for the end, obviously).

I'm torn, because it was almost as if the writers were trying to make the movie more realistic than normal (i.e. the Lati's didn't simply lay waste to their enemies and overcome all obstacles easily). It had a very interesting effect, needless to say.

You have Latias and Latios with some cool, albeit fairly useless powers (sight sharing), but otherwise they seem very exposed and very mortal. The enemies overpower them rather easily, and then they just barely escape with Latias destroying the machine Latios is in. After that, they must stop the tidal wave, in which
    Spoiler:

I hate to say it, but that's rather like how real life happens.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back