• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Law of Ueki Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Oh, okay...

Power you say?
*does quick thinking*
To make electricity out of Air Molecules.

To turn grass into needles. x3
I'm not sure about it, but'd be cool. xD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
XD.
I don't know if Shira-chan is still making that Ueki RP XDDDDDDDDD
Anyways Does anyone have a better topic than mine? :3

- BUMP -

Who's your favorite Law of Uéki character?

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
lul, I lost the plot I wrote for the Ueki roleplay >.>

Erm, I think I'd like the power to change salt into ice. Or maybe rocks/pebbles into fireworks. Either one sounds cool ^^

As for my favourite character, it'd probably be Rinko. Because of her awesome alter-ego type thing xD

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
lul, it's a cool power, and actually, one of my imaginary Ueki characters have it, but it's not my favourite (anymore). And yes, you may steal it, since I partially stole the salt-to-ice power from your idea of sand-to-ice >.>

Ueki is definitely cool... But Marilyn scares me so much.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
OMG I love Ueki no housoku... can I PLEASE join??!

My favorite character would hafta be either Sano or Rinko... but my favorite powers are Ueki's lv2, Sano's lv2, and Marilyn's power. ^^

(on a somewhat unrelated note, I'm starting a fandub of Ueki no housoku/Law of Ueki on youtube. anyone can audition - my username there is shikamarusgirl17 and the info is in one of my videos. Just saying!)

Back