• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League Of Spriters

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    The League Of Spriters

that was a fun one to make, it took a bit of custom spriting but thats what makes it fun. anyone else want a chao? I've got all day.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Um, can i join? ^_^ Well, i'm best at recolors, but i can do fusions, and i can do other type of sprites: Country Sprites. Someone tells me the Pokemon, provides me the pic' of teh' flag, and i make it, with recolored Pokemon on a flag. Examples are attached. I can also do trainer recolors and pokemorphs, but sadly, i don't have any examples of them.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    gligar and skarmory? got it, they'll be done by tommorow, my time on the comp is done tonight (its 10:30pm)

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    thanks ^^ note the tongue which came from another chao sprite which was recolore dthe colors of gligars toungue ^^ I'm a perfectionist with some of my chao, but that gligar was hard to get perfect, it still isn't either, it doesn't even have the glidy wingy things now that I notice it, and the pinchers are pretty big not to mention the lack visibility in the tongue... I need to go over theses things more often o.o

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    The League Of Spriters
    Here you go LL sorry I forgot about it. And I have a request for you. (Well 2 requests.) A groudon w/ kyorgre colors and vice versa.

Back