• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League Of Spriters

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    May I join..yea I know little posts but im a good spriter

I can do..wow new names for some of them...

Splices=Fusions.....Good at them

Hybrids..trainer morphs...Yea I do them..good at them

Revampes same name and I do them..just finished doing every mew but green(too ugly) and yellow..kinda ugly...

Chao..never tried..can somebody give me the base sprite so I could try?

MINIICONS!! wee I do mini icons!! I even did a rukario!The League Of Spriters

it would take awhile if I put examples up..

Sacred

Spriter and Rukario Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 23, 2005
    Ok :3

why is my name spelled Sacered up there?

Im trying out chao right now..I also do recolors..

My first chao are looking good. Charizard chao and charmelian chao
    The League Of Spriters

I can do chao now :3

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
  • Sorry I havent osted in a while I was on Sppf... Those forums are addictive. Okay I'm done with the off topic stuff. Does anyone wanna request?

Ps. If you're wondering, I'm Bio Fang. I changed my name and then went back to this one.

GreeedySPY

magma boss
    Years
  • is my evolution of evee good its 50% umbreon 25% evee 20% arcainine 5% nine tails totaly created by me,if any one has a name please give me one

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Can I join I can make fusions and recolors (check out LL's sig for some of my work remember not all of the recolors are mine but most of them are) here are some of my sprites: Fusions:
    The League Of Spriters
    The League Of SpritersThe League Of Spriters Trainer sprites: The League Of SpritersThe League Of SpritersThe League Of Spriters so am I in?

Back