• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *points* you Latios Lover are an art thief, i found the site where you STOLE!!! thats right stole those sprites (it was easy really i just clicked on properties and tryped the URL in and found them) of course i cant go around making accusations without proof so here it is
    https://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/gallery2.aspx
    go there and the second sprite that you see will be a blue Absol the one that LL had "made" keep looking through to see the rest! i insist that she is kicked out of the league effective immidiatly! (though i have a feeling that she will say that its her site, but i doubt a 10 tyear old coud make and maintain that kind of site)
    www.dragonflycave.com

She even ignored the terms of use that pops up before you even view the sprites, it reads
    You may put them in your forum signatures or websites, however you may not claim or imply that you made them yourself, under any circumstances
    its an insult to that spriter and im in the irght mind to contact the creator ?_?

Last edited:

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
    Years
  • Can I join? I do fusions, recolors, and Chao's.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:
    *points* you Latios Lover are an art thief, i found the site where you STOLE!!! thats right stole those sprites (it was easy really i just clicked on properties and tryped the URL in and found them) of course i cant go around making accusations without proof so here it is
    https://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/gallery2.aspx
    go there and the second sprite that you see will be a blue Absol the one that LL had "made" keep looking through to see the rest! i insist that she is kicked out of the league effective immidiatly! (though i have a feeling that she will say that its her site, but i doubt a 10 tyear old coud make and maintain that kind of site)
    www.dragonflycave.com

She even ignored the terms of use that pops up before you even view the sprites, it reads its an insult to that spriter and im in the irght mind to contact the creator ?_?
    can i tell you this im not in good mood and i also can tell you i made a few of thoose for her/him ok

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Latios Lover - Yes, this is art theft.
    Look at Dragonfree's Terms of Use, and you will see that she has forbidden what you have done. All these sprites were made by her. I will remove these sprites from your post, and report this to the higher staff. DO NOT STEAL OTHERS' ART AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Latios Lover said:
    can i tell you this im not in good mood and i also can tell you i made a few of thoose for her/him ok

OI this is my wife plz stop she may of stole them and btw YZ i am only 11 and me and my best friend are holding a real good site *or was until someone hacked in and deleted everything grrrr* so plz dont say that 10 year olds cant hold websites cs me and my friends have had that since i was 10

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    looking through to see the rest! i insist that she is kicked out of the league effective immidiatly! (though i have a feeling that she will say that its her site, but i doubt a 10 tyear old coud make and maintain that kind of site)
    That's the most stupid quote ever -_-;; Ten year olds can do plenty of things. Age has nothing to do with maintaining a website.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    squall you cant marry @ 10, you need to be 16 by law
    I'm not getting involved

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *blink* erm im not even going to dignify that with a responce, anyway for a league of spriters we seem to be adding more people than actually doing requests, some come on people make use of our talents and request

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Well, it seems more like a directory of people to look for who are good with certain things to me oo;;

Hawk0083

The Hawk
    Years
  • I was woundering if you can get around to my request anyone. It's on page four, I believe. But I want to change it. So could anyone make me a sprite of ash in Poke'mon Advance(blue shirt outfit)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back