• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Here are some examples of my chaos...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'll let every one else know next time I post here if their in-or-not.

Latios Lover, you are here by kicked out of The League of Ultimate Spriters. Even if you do ever learn how to sprite you will not be welcomed back here. Takeing someone elses work and claming it as your own is just wrong. Sorry to have to do this, but it has to be done.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
  • squall said:
    OI this is my wife plz stop she may of stole them and btw YZ i am only 11 and me and my best friend are holding a real good site *or was until someone hacked in and deleted everything grrrr* so plz dont say that 10 year olds cant hold websites cs me and my friends have had that since i was 10
    1.i didn't
    2.cousin of her
    3.ill re enter with my flareon in my avatar made 100 % BY ME
    4.heres my website to prove i can make one mr.zidane [URL removed] you said it was impossible

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • This chick doesn't take a hint. Latios Lover, you stole artwork. You are no longer welcome here. Please leave now.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Latios Lover said:
    1.i didn't
    2.cousin of her
    3.ill re enter with my flareon in my avatar made 100 % BY ME
    4.heres my website to prove i can make one mr.zidane s7.invisionfree.com/BeyBlade_Other/index.php you said it was impossible

erm isnt this just advertising your forum, another rule that has been broken *sigh* anyway i suggest we forget LL and get back to doing requests for people! *reports LL's post*

Years
  • Okay here is proof that I drew this myself.

*image removed*

EDIT by FG: This thread is for sprites, not artwork :) If you want to join their League, you must show some of your sprites as proof of your skills. If you want to post this pic, I suggest putting it in the main Art Gallery forum. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    R_and_D, when you know how to make sprites come back here, and you could join then. ;)

As for every one else, All ya'll are in. :D

Welcome to the League every one! :classic:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    this has gone from the spriters league
    to the spriters league unlimited
    we better change our theme tune
    anyway the ash is on the way

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hey can I join? I used to work with Spartan06 before he started doing fusions, I mostly do recolors but I can learn to make more different types of sprite art work

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • *kills Latios Lover*

-_- When you steal sprites, you don't DIRECT LINK them.

And please steal some of my good sprites, not that junk. I hate saying I own that stuff...

Anyway, it's kinda moronic to go and post somebody else's sprites direct linked at a forum they're members of, saying "They were not stolen" below them... kinda obvious, you know. >>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    it is a bit dumb latios_lover id just copy them and put them on a host before i posted them but id never steal a sprite i dont need to, i think im alright at spriting and i make all of mine by myself.... .__.'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, i don't like LL either. (maybe that'll make my odd request more welcomed?) i thought i'd request here rather than do it on my own because you guys seem to have more members than requests and i think what you're doing here is pretty cool (chewing out LL and having a bunch of spriters unite) so, could i get a trainerlike sprite of:
    ? it's kinda weird and it might have to be done from scratch... but i think one of the more experienced spriters might be up for it. this is the only full body picture i could find of frank from donnie darko, it's a model...

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    May I become an Ultimate Spriter Please? Here is my work (I do mixes!)

I hope I can join!!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i went ahead and made the sprite that i requested. so, you don't have to worry about my crazy request. i dunno if you want to look at it, but if you do, you can keep moving your eyes towards the deranged "6 foot tall bunny" that probably already caught your attention:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    rsgh5 said:
    i went ahead and made the sprite that i requested. so, you don't have to worry about my crazy request. i dunno if you want to look at it, but if you do, you can keep moving your eyes towards the deranged "6 foot tall bunny" that probably already caught your attention:
    Wow, thats good. :D

Lanny, your in. Welcome to the League. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back