• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Unlikely Superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • When there is frizzy hair! When tomatoes attack! When you have no clean underwear, the league of Unlikely Super Heroes is there! We may not be the best Super Heroes, but when you can't find your Rogaine, we are better than nothing.

THE LUSH AND THE LOSV

Yes, we are well aware that the acronym for the League is Lush.

[CRISIS MONITOR]

LUSH

Welcome to the LUSH!
    Do you desire justice?
    Do you just want to wear tights?

Then you have come to the right place. Here at the League of Unlikely super heroes, we specialize in doing the job no one else wants to do. We comb out your hair, we destroy tomatoes... we buy you more Rogain.

To put this simply, the LUSH has one job and one job only. To stop the chaos! We stop the evil League of Super Villeins from ever succeeding in their attempts to rule the world!

STOPPING THE CHOAS.

The easiest way to stop the villains is to accept their challenges, Villains are encouraged to send Heroes messages that will tell you what it is that they want you to do, something like:

[
    Dr. Naughty has stolen all of Emo-man's skinny jeans!
    You have until midnight, (Feb 13th) before I burn them all!
    (Insert sinister laugh here).
    ]

Now although you do not have to do it, it would be nice. And as a hero you can also infiltrate the hideout of a villain if you truly wish to. Those are always fun.

For every win, you gain Hero points.

The more Hero points you have the more powerful you become and the more likely that the next crisis will be foiled. As well as the fact that you will gain support from the league.

LOSV

Welcome to the LOSV!
    Do you like the dark side?
    Do you just want to make Emo-man cry?

Then you have come to the right place. Here at the league of Super villains, we specialize in tormenting the league of super Heroes. We are the ones who let steam out of the sewers in order to fizz their hair! We worked weeks to breed killer tomatoes! We bought all of the clean underwear! The Rogaine…. We think maybe they just used it all and didn't notice.

To put this simply, the LOSV has one job and one job only. To create chaos! We challenge Heroes, forcing them to protect the citizens that they love.

CREATING CHAOS.

The easiest way to create chaos is by formulating a crisis. Once formulated you chose a super hero, then send a note to the super hero's creator entitled, "Crisis!" and the note should say something that will prick at the creator, something like:

[
    Dr. Naughty has stolen all of Emo-man's skinny jeans!
    You have until midnight, (Feb 13th) before I burn them all!
    (Insert sinister laugh here).
    ]

For every win, you gain Villainy points.

The more Villainy points you have the more powerful you become and the more likely that your next crisis will not be foiled. As well as the fact that you will gain support from the league.

ENVIROMENT

For the most part, the league takes place in a modern/dark setting. Imagine Gotham City and you will be fine. The City itself had no name (yet). It has many Skyscrapers, large statues that loom over streets and gargoyles on most of the old buildings.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-​

This Rp, is for one reason and one reason only. To create communication between RPers. As of late I have seen many Rps but none have good communication. So, this was created to see if it was possible to get Rpers to talk to each other in order to simply... have a good time.

That is the purpose of the community to get to know people. This is how we can do that. Everyone has a Super Hero in them somewhere... let's bring it out!

Fill out your Hero card!!!

Super-Hero Name:
    Appearance:
    Power(s):
    Weapons(s):
    Nationality:
    Personality:
    History:

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • oh lord and lady... you KNOW I have to sign up for this xD

Super-Hero Name: Shorts-Lad (no affiliation to Pantsman of VG cats)
    Appearance: He's about 5' even, and, as his namesake, Shorts-lad wears a pair of black cargo shorts atop his head, holes cut in the front to allow him to see clearly through inserted goggles. Nobody knows what his face really looks like, as his 'alter-ego' is non-existant.(see history) He often wears an orange shirt and black denim jacket, along with black cargo pants with zippers at the knees allowing them to become shorts also, while the leftover pant leg can actually zip onto his sleeves to make them longer and conceal not only his hands, but the hidden pockets within... that are hidden so you don't know they're there, so hah. He also wears black gloves.. and shoes. he wears black shoes. denim shoes. black, denim, shoes... did I mention nobody's ever seen his face?

Power(s): the "Utility Pockets of Infinite Gadgets" - Stored on his person are hundreds, if not thousands, of gadgets, on a daily basis. he's truely lost count but he apparently has an item for everything... but since he lost count he dosn't really know. Surprisingly he can know exactly where something is in a pinch, but is utterly hopeless when he has time on his hands.

Weapons(s): The gadgets of the infinite pockets! Within his all-contianing pockets, shorts-lad has many items, from grappling hooks and infra-red goggles, to pepper spray and rusted sporks. yes, rusted plastic drive-tru utensils. amazing, isn't it?

Nationality: Unkonwn.. but judging from the lower half of his face one would say some sort of Cauc-asian....

Personality: He is a bit erratic when not on the hero-clock, often going from one thing to another. when the store is slow he often modifies his costume, adding more pockets or fixing/replacing old ones that have worn out. Despite the name of his store, (see history) he's not reallya 'pervert' he just thought it was a funny pun. Most times, when confronting a villain directly, instaid of a scheme, he'll humiliate them enough so they give up for the day instaid of truely 'stopping them.'

History: Shorts-lad's history is quite foggy, all people know is that he showed up one day with a strange liking of pants, and openeda local clothing depo, rightfully named "Busty-Belle-Bottoms," and proceded to fight crime in his time off. Shorts-lad (S-lad, or 'shorty' for... eherm... short) happily runs this store, not seeming to favor one gender of customer over the other despite the innuendo that is the store's name.

hope that's fine sis.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I honestly, didn't think they would accept it XD. but coolz. let's hope that more people sign up so we can expand the league.

Twilight Requiem: Sure, the league is always open. And if you want to be the leader, I'll put you second in command, in reality, I am the leader of both. *smiles* you answer to Dr. Naughty. XD

SilverTail: LOL, you are accepted into the League. Report to Emo-man for any mission statements. XD and keep an eye on the crisis monitor. (I'll try to have it up soon)

An-chan: I'll accept it half finished, no biggy, this RP is really loose if you know what I mean. XD

Oh and I forgot. XD
    Villain signup sheet.

Super-Villain Name:
    Appearance:
    Power(s):
    Weapons(s):
    Nationality:
    Personality:
    History:

Now, I need to put up the leaders of the Leagues.

total Hero Points: 0
    Wins: 0
    Losses: 0
    Draws: 0

-+-+-+-+-+-+

Super-Hero Name: Emo-man

Power(s): Can cry a bucket full of tears. He also has incredible healing powers.

Weapons(s): Razor Blades, black M&M's.

Nationality: Mexican.

Personality: Your classic Emo, with an acute seance of justice.

History: Appeared one day after Dr. Naughty started his practice. and has been doing nothing but annoy the 'good' doctor ever since.

Half ass job I know... I'll update it for a better one soon i promise.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    Total Villainy pints: 0
    Wins: 0
    Losses: 0
    Draws: 0
    -+-+-+-+--+

Super-Villain Name: Dr. Naughty

Power(s): Only a degree and a mind that won't stop.

Weapons(s): A mind. A clinic full of orderlies who will do what he says, a reputation that kicks everyone's ass.

Nationality: American.

Personality: The name says it all. he is a gynecologist after all.

History: born an American, Dr. Naughty migrated elsewhere to seek his collage degree. He went into medicine because at first he wanted to help people, unfortunately, a perverted mind has warped his intentions and now he is not only the most popular gynecologist amongst the ladies.. but the most hated amongst the husbands. Once he established his own practice a nuisance by the name of Emo-man appeared, determined to stop Dr. Naughty's womanizing ways. Needless to say, this has not slowed him down in the slightest.

Before I forget

The way that the league works.
    As I said above, all you have to do is, respond when someone sends you something, since it will be hard, I will start by sending the current League members a message, and you will have to respond here. by acting out what must be done. I will make an outline as the league leader, just so that you get the idea. So I'll head off and make the Crisis Monitor, get ready kiddoes. I'll link the Crisis Monitor in the first Post when I have it up. Kay?

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Ok
    Name: Death kid
    Apperance: 7" tall. wears a dark robe with a hood. Has a skull face and body with a pure white hair.

powers: can teleport and shoot beams of darkness. Reaps souls

Weapons: a sycth, death pistols, death machine gun, rocket launcher.
    Nationailty:?
    History: A sprit of of decased evil hamster who materlized as young boy. second in command of LOSV and has a minon named Caspar, a demon ghost of a wolf. looks like cow mixed with wolf and a hawk plus a turtle and dolphin.
    (Oh-YA)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011

Super-Villain Name:Rappo
    Appearance:like rando from yuyu hakusho(i'm not good with discriptions)
    Power(s):super japanese martial arts
    Weapons(s):pet panda name bill
    Nationality:6/8 demon,1/8 japanese,1/8 winnebago
    Personality:extremely vain
    History:He grew up in the rotten hell hole of new jersey.He then began training in various martial arts after he fell into a portal to demon world located in hoboken.after his training,he began super-villaining to fund his rap career,and join the Legion of Super Villains for the insurence,but is behind on his dues

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Super-Hero Name: Day-dream man

Appearance: Day-dream man wears a pair of set of red and blue striped pajamas with a blue dressing gown over them. On his feet he wears a pair of balck slipper socks. To hid his face Day-dream man wears a red blind fold (you know the kind you get free on long haul flight for sleeping) with holes in it for his eyes. On each hand he wears a black hand wrap.

Power(s): Gets one random (and stupid) power each time he wakes up, this new power will repace whatever power he had before.

Weapons(s): Day-dream picks weapons that are based on his current power.

Nationality: English

Personality: Day-dream man belives in the "theatrics of super-hero-dom", this basicly means that he exagrates every thing and show off a lot. Examples of this include making sound effects, doing thing just because they look cool and refering to himsefl in the third person most of the time. Appart from his big headedness Day-dream man aspires to return to his formar glory. Whichever power Day-dream man has he is always hoping for a better power.

History: Day-dream man used to be able to copy the power of any one who he met. Then one day in a freak accident he hit his head and lost contol of his power now he gets a random power every time he wakes up. Not much is known about Day-dream man's past, it is known however that he was a powerful super hero, working under a diffrent name, who lived in England before the accident. After the accident he move away from England to start over, and retired for a bit but found it boring so returned to a life of crime fighting. He still aspires to be a great super hero despite his "super disabillity".

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • LOLZ!!!!! 1/8 Winnebago!!!
    Rappo is accepted. You will be added to the Villains. reek havoc! >:D

Day-Dream man is accepted. I suggest you go and watch the Crisis Monitor. To know when, where and who.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Super-Villain Name:The Incredible comb-over
    Appearance:a middle aged man with a ridiculous comb over,mask,and a powder blue towel for a cape
    Power(s):laser vision
    Weapons(s):a curtain hanger bo-staff
    Nationality:caucasian
    Personality:depressed in a hilarious way
    History:He turned to villainy after hearing the song,brand new day,which inspired him to try to takeover australia in order to give it to his ex as a make-up gift

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • This is an Rp Thread remember guys?
    *sighs* looks like it's up to me, since no one saved his shoes.. they be gone now.

Dr. naughty:

MWAHAHAHAHAAH! Say good bye to your shoes Emo man!

Emo man:

T_T

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    ALERT!ALERT! THE EVIL RAPPO HAS STOLEN ALL THE PENNIES FROM THE FOUNTAINS.REGAIN THEM OR THE CHILDREN;S WISHES WILL NEVER COME TRUE!!!!

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Day-dream man was sat next to a gargoyle, he had discovered his power ealier this morning when he had been ordering his breakfast and had been served before he had told the waitress what he wanted. His power, atleast until he went to sleep, was the power to for every one round him to read his mind, not the best power in the world but then again he was a master of improvisation and would be able to do something with it.

"BEEP!... BEEP!..." Day-dream man's pager went off alerting him to an incoming crisis.

"What! Rappo has stolen all of the kiddies pennies, Day-drem man cannot allow this he will stop the evil Rapo and rid the world of all evil rappers. He will regain the kiddies wishes and save the day. Day-dream man putting an end to the evil nightmare." Day-dream said as he jumped form the ledge he was perched on and spread his dressing gown out behind him to slow his fall. Projecting his thoughts Day-dream man contacted a photographer taking a wedding photo in the church yard and got him to take a picture of the glide from the church spire for tomorrows news paper.

Day-drem man ran across town in the direction of Rappo's hidout, stopping to pick up a math text book, a very addictive portable games console with games and an i-pod full of the type of music Emo man would like. Equipped with his new weapons Day-dream man continued on his cross town journey to Rappo's hidout.

(OOC @jcogginsa: so where is Rappo's hidout and what is it this time)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Villain Name: The Bandit.
    Appearance: 6' tall with a scruffy blonde mostache and medium length blonde hair, wears a sombrero and a poncho. Black wetsuit underneath.
    Power(s): Can travel forward or backward in time by 1 minute.
    Weapons(s): Laser pistol and a lasso.
    Nationality:British
    Personality: Nasty, cunning.
    History: A time traveling diamond thief, after a run in with jesse james in the wild west he decided to model his appearance around that of a cowboy. The diamond in his time traveling belt was shattered, and since he only has a few shards left he can never go too far in time. Is searching for a new diamond

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • ----The Femme Fatales----

Super-something Name: Captain Cut-lass
    Appearance: She dresses in full female buccaneering clothing, from tricorn-topped head to rolled-cuffed bootted feet. She has pink, waist-length hair that is braded along her neck and spine, topped by a black bandana, what appears to be a skull and crossbones barely visible from under the tricorn that rests atop it, a black feather jutting out from behind a skull-shaped pin near the front. She wears a white blouse, puffed of course, and has a leather belt that runs down from her right shoulder to her left hip, around her waist, and back up, a cutlass sheathed firmly to the section at her hip as the belt holds up black trouser shorts with mildly frilled cuffs that end about mid-thigh, only to give way to thigh-high black leather boots with rolled cuffs. she also wears a black, leather fingerless glove on her left hand. She gazes at the world with iced pink eyes that rest on a well rounded face, tanned slightly by the sun's rays.

Power(s): She leads a crew of roudy pirate wenches. 'nuff said. Oh, she's also immune to the damaging effects of alchohol! (liver death/brain cell loss... she still gets drunk and hangovers however, hey, no power's perfect!)
    Weapons(s): Cutlass and supposedly an pirate-age pistol hidden somewhere on her person...
    Nationality: caucasian

Personality: One thing first. she HATES men. no, not just hates them, but HATES them. She isn't even a member of the leauge of super-villains she hates men so much. However, she will be glad to show any women she meets a... 'good time'... She isn't above(or is it below...) being a bit mean to villains as well, making her a bit of a wild-card. She is, however, not that bad a girl when she's got enough Rum in her systems. Exept if your a guy. she'll still not like you, but she'll atleast tolerate your presence.

History: Captain Cut-lass (A.K.A. Elizabeth Dove, A.K.A. Alissa Swann, A.K.A. Kat Anaa, A.K.A. etc...) was full-out tom-boy growing up, from picking fights with boys to pelting kids with dodgeballs and hammering them with baseball bats all throughout school. After school, she hooked up with a man she thought was wonderful, but turned out to be lazy, unethical, unkempt, and violent. Quickly leaving (thankfully before anything had happened such as children, or worse, marriage) she traveled around a bit, eventually coming across an entire community of women like herself, in the fact that they all hated men for one reason or another.

They eventually formed a union, which evolved into a cult of sorts, then into a full blown gang. That gang finally metamorphosized into the pirate crew that it is when a new girl showed up, stating how they were so much like a bunch of old female pirates she had to do a report on way back in school for one reason or another. there was some bickering about the details, but Kat/alissa/elizabeth finally managed to stop all the fighting that was about to erupt out.

The women upon seeing her leadership skills, dubbed her captain, and with it she adopted her new name: Captain Cut-Lass. The crew eventually got hold of an old ship and converted it for land-to-sea transportation, and use that to move from city to city. eventually growing bored with just getting back at regular men, they moved on to this city, where they would attempt to mess with gods among men.... well.. okay, so these guys are just a stepping stone before the big leauges, but still, men are men, and super-powers are super-powers.

Quote: "Ugh... why do these men have to keep hitting on- oooh~... helloooooo~ nurse..."

PG-13 quote!
    Spoiler:

-------

Super-something Name: Lillith Lawson. (bosun and first mate)

Appearance: Lillith has steel grey hair that seems to shine and is constantly up in twin ponytails on either side of her head, jutting out the back of a black bandana with a skull and crossbones adorning it. She has cold, green-steel eyes that appear to have seen many horrible things, not that it's ever known if she has. She has an angled jaw, but not too angled, and a thin frame. She wears a leather corsette under a black leather steam-punk jacket with the sleeves ripped off. Her thigh-length trousers are slightly puffy and a deep grey. just below them are a pair of boots, much like her captains, but not as tall although still rolled at the cuffs. Her Cat-o-Nine-Tails is secured safely on her left hip, while her cutlass is strapped across her back facing right.

Power(s): Lillith is the second-in command, just beneath Cut-lass herself, and as bosun she is in charge of... 'punishing' any and all crew members who disobey the captain's orders, in her own unique way that seems to have more rules being broken every day...
    She shares her captains anti-death-by-alchohol ability it would seem, to an extent atleast.
    Weapons(s): A cat-o-nine-tails and a standard pirating cutlass. She dislikes firearms
    Nationality: Caucasian

Personality: While not as anti-male as her captain, she still holds ill feelings twords any man over the age of thirteen. She dose however, seem to like the company of her captain more than any of the other ladies in their 100+ woman crew, and has often been overheard referring to her captain as her 'mistress' or something along those lines, but nobody is really sure. Few have seen her smile or laugh, but they say she's actually rather beautiful when she dose... well... when she's not drunk that is. when she's drunk she sort of gets this.... giddy aura about her, like she just radiates happiness enough so that it's sort of creepy.... and this aura only intensifies when her captain is around. She enjoys singing piratey tunes to herself while watching the crew go about their work, and has actually been commented to about how lovely her voice is. She actually auditioned once for "Villainy Idol" but was denied due to her lack of 'true villain' status. the police arrived with the fire department minutes later to find the entire audition building in smoldering ashes.

History: She dosn't like to talk about her past before joining Cut-Lass' crew, almost as much as she dosn't like men. All that is known is that she used to work in some kind of women-exclusive bar for a while... She's also rumored to have killed a foreign dignitairy for grabbing her ass, every time someone asks the story changes though, so it's doubtful.

Quote: "I'd gladly give my life for my captain... if she needed it that is."

PG-13 quote!
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back