• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Unlikely Superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Day-dream man was sat next to a gargoyle, he had discovered his power ealier this morning when he had been ordering his breakfast and had been served before he had told the waitress what he wanted. His power, atleast until he went to sleep, was the power to for every one round him to read his mind, not the best power in the world but then again he was a master of improvisation and would be able to do something with it.

"BEEP!... BEEP!..." Day-dream man's pager went off alerting him to an incoming crisis.

"What! Rappo has stolen all of the kiddies pennies, Day-drem man cannot allow this he will stop the evil Rapo and rid the world of all evil rappers. He will regain the kiddies wishes and save the day. Day-dream man putting an end to the evil nightmare." Day-dream said as he jumped form the ledge he was perched on and spread his dressing gown out behind him to slow his fall. Projecting his thoughts Day-dream man contacted a photographer taking a wedding photo in the church yard and got him to take a picture of the glide from the church spire for tomorrows news paper.

Day-drem man ran across town in the direction of Rappo's hidout, stopping to pick up a math text book, a very addictive portable games console with games and an i-pod full of the type of music Emo man would like. Equipped with his new weapons Day-dream man continued on his cross town journey to Rappo's hidout.

(OOC @jcogginsa: so where is Rappo's hidout and what is it this time)
    (for his hideout,he rented out the community rec center)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    As it turned out Rappo's hideout was the community rec center that he had rented form the council, LOSV cut backs meant that super villans often didn't have the money to afford big underground hideouts any more. Day-dream man was crouched down beside the entrance to the gates of the rec center, he was looking for hench men working for Rappo who would be keeping guard. At the side of the rec center there was a basket ball court where five goons were playing basket ball. Day-dream man planned his route across the car park to the rec center building, avoiding being seen by the goons.

"Did you say sum'et bout us mate." One of the goons shouted at Day-dream man.
    "Ah they must have read Day-dream man's mind." Day-dream man said as he stood up.

The goons approached him, one of them carrying the basket ball with him. The goons formed a circle around Day-dream man getting ready to strike. Day-dream man pulled the math text book he bought ealier from somewhere and began to read.

"Hey my head hurts." One of the goons said.

"I feel tired." Another said as he stumbeled about and fell to the ground, to of the others fell down just after him.

"Hey I understand this stuff." One of the goons said uneffected by the degree level Math that Day-dream man was running directly in to his brain. Better come up with some thing quick, Day-dream man thought to everyone round him. A-ha that'll do, Ya mamma, Day-drem man didn't think any furthe before the goon wiht the head ache jumped forwards to punch him. In one motion Day-dream man moved to the side and the the goon punched the other goon knocking him out.

"Just one left." Day-dream man said as he turned round and smaked the remaining goon round the back of the head with the text book, knocking him out as well. Day-dream man crouched down next to one of the goons and pulled a bussines card from his pocket, hench men for hire it read.

Day-dream man walked on stepping over the bodies to the rec center, some one had altered the sign on the building so it read "wrec center".

(OOC time to spring a trap on Day-dream man jcogginsa?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    As soon as Day-dream man walked through,he was assualted by a horrible rap song.
    Rappo,standing on a massive throne made of lunch tables,yelled at his normal speaking voice(which is very loud)"Yo day-dream powuhs may keep you safe fra mah mind controling rap,but it won't save you from my thugs putting a cap in yo B**ch @ss".Around DD-man,20 thugs leveled AK-47'smonly seconds away from firing

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    As soon as Day-dream man walked through,he was assualted by a horrible rap song.
    Rappo,standing on a massive throne made of lunch tables,yelled at his normal speaking voice(which is very loud)"Yo day-dream powuhs may keep you safe fra mah mind controling rap,but it won't save you from my thugs putting a cap in yo B**ch @ss".Around DD-man,20 thugs leveled AK-47'smonly seconds away from firing

(OOC are the thugs for hire or hypotised by the rap)

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    As soon as Day-dream man walked through, he was assaulted by a horrible rap song.
    Rappo, who was standing on a massive throne made of lunch tables, yelled at his normal speaking voice(which is very loud)"Yo day-dream powuhs may keep you safe fra mah mind controling rap, but it won't save you from my thugs putting a cap in yo B**ch @ss." Around DD-man, 20 thugs levelled AK-47'smonly seconds away from firing.

You! Day-dream man thought, attracting the attention of the thugs. Yeah you there!

"NO! Don't yo al listen to im… " Rappo started to say.

Did you here what the guy to the left thought about you. Suddenly every thug apart from one turned to his left and opened fire, the other thug turned to his right and opened fire. Most the thugs missed and quite quickly a massive gun fight erupted in the rec center. Day-Dream man ran at Rappo and jumped in to the air attempting to dive at him and knock him of the lunch table throan.

(OOC I need more supers I don't think Day-Dream man can beat Rappo in a fight.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    When Rappo got up from his fall,he had a stereotypical anime tic mark on his forehead."All right,now i', jus' Fu**in pissed."

He began swing his arms in slo-motion wide arcs.He finally stopped and made a crossed hand seal.He then yelled"Supah Secret Demon Martial Arts: Hot Tub Cannon".Then he spit a massive wave of boiling water a DD-man

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Day-dream man looked at the blast of boiling water rushing at him and he started to jump out of the way, but the blast of water rushing at him still hit him on the legs. It sent him flying across the room to where Rappo had his massive CD player. Day-dream man quickly connected his i-pod full of the type of music that Emo man would like in to the gigantic speaker system that Rappo used to play his mind killing rap.

"Listen to this Rappo." Day-dream man said as he flicked the switch and played a blast of rock music straight in to the room. Rappo who had been running at Day-dream man said something but it was lost in the noise of the rock music. Rappo just slowly walked towards Day-dream man, as Day-dream man thought, he looks just a little bit angry.

(OOC You have got my permission to bunnie Day-dream man so you can beat him up, unless another super hero comes along to help him out. Oh and renember you can read his mind.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "that's it you lil' losuh,i'm going to do to you what bees did to mculley culken in my girl"yelled an angry rappo as he lifted DD-man by the collar.he through up into the air,then did an impressive back flip/jump thing .this put him above DD-man,who was upside down.Rappo then did put a powerful kick between DDman's legs and yelled"neutering foot of fury!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back