• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Learners Breeding Market

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
Years
  • hello i can breed you for your want list a seedot slakoth,snubbul, and maybe a lotad, and i can breed you a vaporen and jolteon would take a lil longer though!

in return could i get a breeded victini and manaphy?

message me :)

Sorry, not really interested in those pokemon anymore....

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Can you give me the Level and Nature of the shiny Litwick and Deino you have? Also if possible the EV/IVs of the shiny Serperior.

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
    Years

• 607.png

Lv. 26
    Female
    Adamant
    Flash Fire​

633.png

Lv. 38
    Female
    Impish
    Hustle​

I dont know the other EV/IV's....​

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    Alright, would you be interested in a shiny Ralts and Eevee for the two of these? As well as a shiny Venesaur for the shiny Serperior?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    So tomorrow then...or it could be said later today. Regardless I shall VM you when I see you are next on.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Already got Tornadus, but are we still on for Sawk/Manectric trade?

Aeonz361

Army of 1
    Years
  • Hi. Can I have a Magby and Togepi. I can offer you a Snubull and a Bagon. Can you put a power lens and a thunder stone on Magby and Togepi? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    i need emolga male neutral nature or oshawott male neutral nature or tepig male quiet nature superpower

only need one from u dont expect all

If your willing put it on my page

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
    Years
  • i need emolga male neutral nature or oshawott male neutral nature or tepig male quiet nature superpower

only need one from u dont expect all

If your willing put it on my page

I dont do natures.... Read my rules please....

Would you by any chance want to trade a Victini for two or three pokemon of mine? I have Bagon, Hoppip, and Azurill.
    Thank you!

Could you wait awhile...?
    Ill be getting an AR in about a week, so i can clone him....

Back