• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Ugh... I can only imagine how fun that must have been, eh?
    Well it's great to have you back, TLM. Hopefully, you should find that everything is still quite the same around here.

Everything is still the same around here? It's time to shake things up a bit XD.

Welcome back Lucario!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Alright, I may be a bit more inactive on PC for a bit, since...my mum isn't doing too well at the hospital. Since she could well....pass away sometime this week I feel like I have to kind of...enjoy what time I have left with her.

And yea the doctor said she is going to die...sometime soon:(

and thanks darkmaster for making this thread
    Well....all I can say is haha.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
    Alright, I may be a bit more inactive on PC for a bit, since...my mum isn't doing too well at the hospital. Since she could well....pass away sometime this week I feel like I have to kind of...enjoy what time I have left with her.

I feel bad for here.well I'm sorry to hear that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

Sorry about that dude you never told me so I would never have noticed,I hope you have the best of time with her and hope she's okay.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

Since we have previously discussed this, I completely understand your leave of absense, *Dark*Master. You should spend all the time you have with your mother, don't worry about us at all. I mean, we should be no hinderance to you at all when it comes to family matters such as this. Even though it looks bleak, *Dark*, there is always light at the end of the darkness. When/if you ever decide to come back, just know that I'm here in case you need to talk.

Take care, *Dark*.

Years

Doctor say wha. ._.

Man that's Awful, Got to use the Remaining time with her Wisely.

Oh Oh Oh, I'm going to be absent for about 3-5 days, Going to visit my Grandmas, I know not many people know me but yeah, I wanted to post in here wewt! :P
    For those of you that do know me, Talk to ya in.. about a week or so!

(No Internet for 3-5 days, I think I'm going to die ._., At least I'll have my good ol DS.)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh Oh Oh, I'm going to be absent for about 3-5 days, Going to visit my Grandmas, I know not many people know me but yeah, I wanted to post in here wewt! :P
    For those of you that do know me, Talk to ya in.. about a week or so!
    I think a few people, myself included, do indeed know you, Ryukotsei.
    (Don't think your welcome posts have gone unnoticed. ;D)

I hope you have a wonderful time over at your grandparents. It won't be too awefully bad without internet for a few days, will it?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well I'll be inactive for about two weeks, as I'm going to Malaysia, I might be able to go to a internet cafe or something while there xD;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well I'll be inactive for about two weeks, as I'm going to Malaysia, I might be able to go to a internet cafe or something while there xD;
    But we just started talking the other day! Now you must leave for two weeks?
    Well, I hope you have fun on your trip, Магия! Take care.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm going to take a break from PC for a while. Don't know how long, but I'll be back sometime.

I just need some time.
    Well, I'm sure we can understand that you have something more urgent to do, Seth-Kun. We all have real life issues that plague us from time to time; I do hope you can resolve it.

Come back to us when you're ready.
    Take care.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019

I feel awful hearing that. I hope for the miracle of god that she will live on *Dark*. The same thing happened to my ex-girlfriend's Mom, it is harsh when loved ones go like that.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Mario The World Champion sent me a text about why he is offline.

Mario said:
    Hi Angela
    its Mario
    I haven't been online because my PC got screwed up badly. Tell Lucy and others I'm fine and working on getting back.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well that's just terrible to hear, Kiryuu. I do hope that MTWC will get his computer fixed up and running smoothly again.
    I will miss seeing his Officer Jenny admiration around here...

Here's to a speedy recovery for your dear friend's technology, Kiryuu.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That sounded weird Hiide, like a get well soon for his computer.
    Weird huh? ^ ^

Well I also wish for MTWC a speedy....computer recovery and that he can get back on some time soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back